An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
Badly needed. Forced to switch to another app if not implemented soon.
Hello All! The priority feature is complete! Priority is rolled out to production across the Web and Teams. It’s also available in the mobile app an in the beta endpoint for the MS graph API. We’ve also updated the charts view to include a priority chart .
Please give it a try and let us know what you think! If there’s something you’d like us to improve upon, please find and vote on that suggestion or create a new one so we can prioritize accordingly.
for more info on the priority field, check out:
Thank you for sharing your feedback!
We would like to learn more about how you utilize labels, specifically:
1) How do you use labels to organize your work?
2) How many labels do you need?
3) Would you like an ability to customize colors? If so, how would you use it?
4) How would you like labels to appear on task cards?
5) Is there anything else would you like to add in regards to labels?
The Planner Team