Thank you so much for your feedback and sharing how you use labels. We’ve been working on improving our labels experience, and will continue to do so. With that, we are working on increasing the number of labels that you can use in Planner!
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
1) How do you use labels to organize your work?
We use it to tag the task with diffrent areas.
2) How many labels do you need?
Depends, it changes over time and alos what kind of planner board we have setup. For example when using it for projects we need a lot of labels.
3) Would you like an ability to customize colors? If so, how would you use it?
YES! But also to add labels by your self and and a color and text when needed.
4) How would you like labels to appear on task cards?
With the color and description.
5) Is there anything else would you like to add in regards to labels?
It would be great if you could assign/connect a status to be set when changing label. But not mandatory.
Also misses the possibility to add customized status, not enough with "Not started, Ongoing, Completed" when using it as a simple scrum or Kanban board.