- Notifications to the task creator on any changes to a task's status in planner
- Email notifications should include the plan/board that that the task is associated to or a part of
- User should be able to @mention other users within a task
- User should be able to create private channels within a team
Integrate Planner with Sharepoint sites so multiple Plans can belong to a Team site.433 votes
Add a field to set number of hours to complete the task.426 votes
Groups are automatically sorted when browsing Groups. Add drag/drop or alphabetical sort to Planner Hub, or at least default sort them alphabetically.426 votes
I created a task, which has two owners in actual. For example, there is a presentation being conducted by two members, I should be able to make two owners instead of one.418 votes
Thanks for the feedback. We’ve completed work to support assigning a task to multiple people.
For more information on assign tasks to people in Planner:
It would be helpful to have an option to show completed tasks on the calendar view to be able to look back and see all the items in process/scheduled/completed at a certain time. See what resource capacity is/was.396 votes
To summarize these requests, we’d like the following:
1) The ability to add and remove labels.
2) When the “Group by Labels” option is selected, the ability to change the order of the columns (e.g., “Move right” and “Move left” similar to the “Group by Bucket” column)
3) In the Task view, the ability to change the order of the label tabs.
4) The ability to change the color of the labels and add more colors.
Here's a list of many feedback entries requesting these ideas:395 votes
We want to be able to see Completed tasks in the 'Bucket' chart. It makes no sense to hide them!
Also, could the completed tasks not be crossed out, so they're easier to read once completed.
Wunderlist, Planner and Outlook tasks should all be part of the same app universe and be easily movable and interchangeable weather the user is using the free Wunderlist, a paid Office 365 subscription or Outlook though a classic Office license (non subscription model).
why so many overlapping task management apps from Microsoft?
From the user perspective one can only see advantages in the integration.383 votes
Add the ability to be able to put the status of a task on hold, and be able to show this is the status charts - that is a much needed feature. Great work by the way, Planner is awesome!382 votes
Guest users should be notified by e-mail for any new assignments, due dates and late tasks. At the moment, only Members and Owners receive reminders for assigned tasks.
When a task is assigned to a guest, they should receive an e-mail with the information sent to their e-mail address outside of the Office 365 tenant.
Reminders sent to the guest's e-mail address
Updates to the task sent to the guest's e-mail address.
- print report
- download reports (status, dashboard, task)
- export tu excel
when writing posts on tasks in planner app, @mentions are not allowed like in Groups conversations, same should be allowed371 votes
It would be useful, eg for Management Reporting to be able to provide someone with Read Only access across all Plan's you are in/own371 votes
The ability to add multiple checklist to a Planner Card significantly increases the flexibility of use cases for Planner Cards. Additionally, adding the ability to add due dates to each item on a checklist enhances the ability to manage the activity documented in the Card.358 votes
It would be great to have a way to configure reminders across individual tasks or an entire plan. Particularly, I'd like to see:
- Reminders X days/hours/minutes before a task is due
- Repetitive reminders for tasks that are overdue (e.g. a reminder email each day once a task is overdue)
- Perhaps a summary of tasks that are assigned to you, due soon, overdue, etc that could be emailed periodically
Start day on Monday. I cannot see where to change this option336 votes
I need to be able to prioritise tasks so that I can focus on the most important and then being able to see those high priority tasks easily
I may have several tasks across many buckets that are due around the same time. It would be good to be able to highlight high priority tasks and then have a view of those tasks so that I am sure I am working on the most important323 votes
It'd be useful to be able to use rich text in a cards - formatting, bullet points, etc.319 votes
The Office Groups app is already quite nice but the planner view is not included yet.301 votes
- Don't see your idea?