Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 20 Best WooCommerce Plugins (2020) Every Ecommerce Website Should Use

Do you want to optimize your WooCommerce store performance by adding useful plugins? If yes, then read this article carefully to identify the best plugins that can meet your eCommerce website requirements and goals. Plugins are one of the essential aspects of a successful WooCommerce website. Activating the right plugins will give access to advanced features that can optimize your store and grow your business. visit us: https://bit.ly/3dsPo74

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to Add Watermark in Google Docs

Source: https://justcustomerhelps.wordpress.com/2020/05/07/how-to-add-watermark-in-google-docs/

Adding Watermarks to your created content is a way of protecting your document from others to use it in their name. Google Docs does not have an inbuilt feature for this, yet there is a way we could add watermarks in Google Docs. Here is how you can do so:

Visit: https://otnorton.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. task depencencies for team collaborating

The task in planner is a great addition and instills a sense of accountability between team members; However, when project teams are collaborating, almost all task have a dependency on another team member deadlines and work. If they had a way of clarifying the dependencies and necessary information, that would be great. In essence, think MS Projects dependencies. The task assigner must to be able to communicate transparently to the task assignee the proper information from the before the task can be completed. This update would be very helpful to actual teams that coordinate and have dependencies on each other's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to add Card Templates to Plans and add card using Templates to existing Plans using Flow

Would be great to be able to add cards to an existing plan when say a form has been completed. Using an existing Card template so that you can predefine checklists, labels, members Comments, assigned to and due date based on values from your flow (form). Trello has the ability to add card templates to your plan and use them in flow to create new cards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange

Finance is the 1st / 2nd largest exchange for cryptocurrency trading (it fluctuates). It currently has a referral bonus where judges receive 50% of the trading fees (0.05% - 1/5 of the trading fees of the bittrex rival). The referrer also receives a percentage of the trading Commission:

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Google’s App for Improving Reading Skills in Kids is Now Available

Google has developed a new Android app called Read along to help the kids in improving their reading skills. The company has announced that the latest app is available in almost 180 countries, which will be useful for teaching reading skills to school students at the elementary level. Google has used the technology of speech recognition and text to speech in the new app Read-Along. The speech recognition and text to speech technology will provide feedback to the kids when they work through the reading and gaming prompt of the app. The newly launched app will support nine languages, including…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow both Notes and Attachment to show on a card

Now it is on or the other. It would be beneficial to show the Image and the Notes we have placed on the card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to be able to customize date view on the task.

Hi, I am a PM and I have many tasks in planner where the start date is just as important as the finish date. I would like to be able to display both on the task so that you don't have to open the task to see the start date. To see the start and finish date on the task without opening it would be a huge benefit to my team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Assign tasks to people inside organization without given them access to personal planner and also see assigned tasks to me from other Planne

I would like to be able to assign tasks to people in my organization without adding them to as a member my Planner board.

Also I would like to see on my board tasks that have been assign to me from other Planner boards and group no matter if I´m a member in that Planner board or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. How to get the latest Vipre home software?

VIPRE antivirus is known as the antivirus which helps to maintain over your systems security plus with the internet security. There are many features which can be used by the users while working with VIPRE antivirus. In the recent update users has a question about the antivirus. There were many users who were looking to get the latest VIPRE home software for their system. In order to do so user will have to update their antivirus. The following steps are mentioned for getting the latest version for VIPRE home software.
    • User will have to first open VIPRE
    • Next…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Assign tasks to people inside organization without given them access to personal planner and also see assigned tasks to me from other Planne

I would like to be able to assign tasks to people in my organization without adding them to as a member my Planner board.

Also I would like to see on my board tasks that have been assign to me from other Planner boards and group no matter if I´m a member in that Planner board or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. One Pager View of Tasks, Tasks progress and User Access to Tasks

Hi,

Is there a way to see all the tasks in an excel kind of view? Like if we list the tasks it should show the user, task name, due date and status of the tasks?
    Another suggestion is to add the progress bar for the task like 50%, 75% etc.
    Also if we have an option like only assignee and the responsible person can view the tasks related to them and not the whole team, it would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Once the creation of Templates is made and allowed to be assigned to existing Teams, add a Timeline ability to the Plan Tasks

In the creation of a template, you build a timeline for your tasks by assigning all tasks in your Plan a date. Then when you make a copy of the Template Plan and assign it to a Team, you are asked for a Plan "Start Date" or "End Date". Once either date is supplied and the Plan is copied, all tasks will adjust their dates to reflect the timeline. Having the ability to ignore weekends would be great too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. diagram

I would like to include all completed tasks in all of the charts views, or at least have the opportunity to "turn these on or off". Today I can see bars which are color coded as Not Started, In Progress and Late but no bar corresponding to Complete (except for in the circle diagram).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sort by Members view in Planner Hub

Allow to sort plans in the Hub by Members in a Plan. It is impossible to run a team meeting with group members by looking at the Hub. Sort By: Members should be offered in the Hub for easy review of plans only relevant to certain members who are meeting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hub  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. can we see what new edits have been made and by whom

When new edits have been made it says "4 new edits have been made" when you open app. Would be nice to see what those are and by whom

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Anybody sewing or cross stitching?

I've been sewing for lots of years but currently mostly use my embroidery machine for, and I want to start doing it again

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base