Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. View ONLY action of Planner Tasks

Right now, anyone can add/change/modify the tasks in planner, if you have access to the Planner. Recommend providing a VIEW ONLY feature. I am a member of many teams more on an advisory level. When accessing Planner to review status and/or prepare for meetings with the team, it is very easy to accidentally "complete" tasks when opening the cards. I can correct this right away, but would prefer that I only had "read-only" access. It would seem this would be a normal use case for the tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom field of Planner

It would be nice if the specific task ID can be edited by the user for traceability purpose

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to set up a default to-do list within a task when I create a new task

I use Planner for assigning incoming work items to those on my team. Each time I create a new task to assign the job, I have to write out the same list of sub-tasks (checkbox items) but would love to just have this pre-populated when I hit 'Add task'

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Define who can approve a task

In the plan, it would be ideal for the person creating the task to define whether the task needs approval or who can approve it.

My collaborators have completed tasks without having been satisfactorily completed.

It is necessary to send a notification of the modified tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow global admins view number of tasks using the UI or Powershell

We are trying to clean up some of our 365 groups and we have no clue which ones have active planner tasks associated with them to get them migrated to other groups. I would love it if there is a feature to let us know which ones have tasks without needing to add admins to groups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Let’s talk about s*x

How many times do you have s*x per week?
    Do you still enjoy it ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to do Nest Login?

Nest is a brand of wireless CCTV cameras that makes wireless cameras for indoor and outdoor use. There are lots of features that you can enjoy by doing the Nest Login. To do the login you just have to enter the credentials on the official site of Nest. If you have entered the correct credential then you will be logged in. If you are a novice user and facing issues during the Nest Camera Login and unable to resolve it then don’t worry we are here to help you. You can contact our experts at anytime. We are working 24/7…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We really need to be able to template the tasks and apply to new projects quickly and easily without copying each task one by one

Be able to create a Template plan that when creating a new plan you are able to apply the template which will be used as a starting point for all tasks (maybe not including assigned to portion or provide that option)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  APIs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How to do my Arlo Login Account

Arlo is an international brand of CCTV cameras. They supply their cameras near about 25 countries of the world. They provide the beat feature among all the CCTV cameras. The best feature is live monitoring. In this feature you can access your camera from anywhere and can watch the live recording from anywhere. For avail of this feature you have to do Arlo Login My Account. If you face any hurdle during the whole process of My Arlo Sign In then feel free to call us. We will guide you properly and provide you the best and the possible solutions.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How to do Arlo Login?

Arlo is one of the common widely used CCTV cameras all over the globe. Arlo is giving the best quality of the video that is HD is resolution. There are also so many features that you can avail them by performing Arlo Login. You can log in through the App or by searching Arlo.com on the browser. The logging in format is also **** smooth you have to type your username and password after that hit the submit button. Don’t worry if you are an Arlo Pro user, the steps of logging in are the same whether its Arlo Login…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to re-import planner export

We created our plans before we actually knew how to use Teams properly. I don't want top have to create them again so it would be good if we could export the plans to excel and then upload the excel sheet when we go to add a plan to a team channel, thereby recreating the plan in the new channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create new labels quantities. Currently there are just 6 labels available. Our company has been using planner as main tool

Create new labels quantities. Currently there are just 6 labels available. Our company (Schlumberger) has been using planner as main tool for production control.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow users to fully control the look and feel of the Planner interface

I really want to like Planner as it integrates with all my other Office 365 software BUT visually it's horrible. I am used to using an app called Todoist, which is visually pleasing and has a far better 'at a glance' user interface.

Can I suggest a complete rethink about the options for the user to define the look and feel of Planner.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to assign assets to a card.

In our current use in hardware development, we are seeing a need to be able to add assets to the tasks as well as personnel. Having a second field like the "assign to" field to assign assets would be great. That way we could "plan by asset" as well. It would allow us to see up and coming bottlenecks with assets in high demand. The ability to also use the "group by" function to sort would be awesome as well. Please implement something like this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Provide a "Charts" view of all plans

It would be immensely helpful if there were a "Charts" view as there is within 1 plan, across all plans. So that a Manager can view workloads of all staff and re-allocate between staff member where necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multiple view of activities

Open at the same time two or more activities for comparison and/or drag and drop checklist

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. How to do My Arlo Login?

If you are looking for the CCTV cameras then there is no better option than the Arlo cameras because the features provided by the Arlo are unbeatable. THere are lots of features like motion detection, audio detection, siren and many more features that you can enjoy by doing the Arlo Sign In Account. If you are a new user and don’t have an account then you can create it on the official website. If you are looking for expert’s advice then don’t worry we have a team of experts who are always ready to serve. They will interact with you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to do Nest Camera Login?

If you are a new user and facing any hurdle during the Nest Camera Login then don’t panic we have a team of experts who will help you to resolve all your issues regarding the Nest. They are working 24/7 hours for your convenience. There are lots of features that you can enjoy by doing the Nest Log In like live view, multiple views, cloud storage and many more. Feel free to call us if you are facing any hurdle.
    Visit :- https://camfixya.com/nest-camera-login/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. How to download Arlo App?

Arlo is a leading brand in the market of CCTV cameras. There are lots of unbeatable features in Arlo that you can avail by downloading the Arlo Pro App but you must have an account for that. If you are a new user and facing any issue while downloading the Arlo App For PC then don’t panic we have a team of experts who are always ready to serve you. You can call us anytime for instant support.
    Visit us:- https://camfixya.com/arlo-app-for-pc/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How to get Nest Support?

There are lots of camera brands available in the market but to choose the best from them is a difficult task. Nest is one the best brands of CCTV camera available in the market. Nest provides lots of features that any user can enjoy by doing the Nest Login. If any user faces any issue while using the don’t panic we are providing instant Nest Support to all the users. We are working 24*7 for your convenience. The user who is facing any issue can contact us at our Nest Customer Service Number anytime.
    Visit us:- https://camfixya.com/nest-customer-service-nest-support/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base