Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Instead of progress in schedule view, would like to see the priority

In Schedule view, instead of seeing the progress icon, I would like to see the priority icon. My team needs to quickly view the top priorities for the day. Schedule view is great for seeing what needs to be accomplished for the day, and including the priority icon would highlight exactly where to get started. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quickbooks Login | +1-855-979-6517 |Quickbooks Online Login Accountant

While proceeding for Quickbooks Login, one can real-time problems and outages that needs quick assistance to get the issue fixed. Well, in such a situation when this kind of issue occurs, the toll-free number of experts should be dialed. By dialing the toll-free number, an expert will get connected and they will provide instant solutions to fix all kinds of issues within the minimal effort. All you have to do is to sit back and watch the expert doing things for you. To know more about Quickbooks Online Login Accountant, simply dial the toll-free number +1-855-979-6517 .
    https://callnfixit.com/quickbooks-online-login/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. https://www.ar15handguard.com/ar15-quad-rail-handguard-free-float-handguard

Buy online best, inexpensive and cheap AR15 Keymod Handguard, AR 15 MLok Handguard, ar15 quad rail handguard, ar15 free float handguard and other related AR15 Handguard accomplices for sale online from best sellers then you have visited the exact place and no need to go anywhere else as we at AR15 Handguard (ar15handguard.com) can offer these products better in all ways. Visit https://www.ar15handguard.com/ar15-quad-rail-handguard-free-float-handguard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. https://www.ar15handguard.com/ar15-quad-rail-handguard-free-float-handguard

Buy online best, inexpensive and cheap AR15 Keymod Handguard, AR 15 MLok Handguard, ar15 quad rail handguard, ar15 free float handguard and other related AR15 Handguard accomplices for sale online from best sellers then you have visited the exact place and no need to go anywhere else as we at AR15 Handguard (ar15handguard.com) can offer these products better in all ways. Visit https://www.ar15handguard.com/ar15-quad-rail-handguard-free-float-handguard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hacking

I just thought there should be a hacking section anything to do with hacking I'm not a pro just opened this section up if anyone has questions or information new ideas, concepts anything to share here's a forum for that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hacking

I just thought there should be a hacking section anything to do with hacking I'm not a pro just opened this section up if anyone has questions or information new ideas, concepts anything to share here's a forum for that.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to choose who gets email when clicking on send in card.

People no longer assigned on Planner Cards are still being emailed when using the send option and others that were not on the card originally are not getting the emails.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Favorite Poker/Drinking Games

The guys and I are getting together this Saturday for a night of poker and drinking. What are some of your favorite poker games and how do you play? I pretty much just know the basic games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Virtual numbers

What do you think about virtual numbers in business? Is this instrument really useful or not? And how is this work?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Flying is the safest way to travel.....

Right so this is my story....
    Saturday morning I get up early, pick up my friend and we off to O.R Thambo (remember its changed) to catch a flight to dbn.. we get on the plane (1Time) take off, 20minutes later announcement from the captin "ladies and gentleman we will be returning to JHb as there appears to be a problem with the plane". Well as you can imagine my heart is now pounding, tears are blinding me and I start thinking my life is about to end... well we land, with emergancy crew following us.. and turns out one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Flying is the safest way to travel.....

Right so this is my story....
    Saturday morning I get up early, pick up my friend and we off to O.R Thambo (remember its changed) to catch a flight to dbn.. we get on the plane (1Time) take off, 20minutes later announcement from the captin "ladies and gentleman we will be returning to JHb as there appears to be a problem with the plane". Well as you can imagine my heart is now pounding, tears are blinding me and I start thinking my life is about to end... well we land, with emergancy crew following us.. and turns out one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The ability to select more than one person in the charts view

It's great that you can filter the charts section by person however if you have say 30 members and you want to see only 5 members there currently isn't a way of doing this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create ability to add card to schedule view without changing the due date

It'd be great if you could create a preference that allows users to choose whether we want adding a task to the scheduler to a) change the due date, OR b) change the start date. I'd like to use schedule view to plan out what days I'd like to work on different items -- yet keep the originally scheduled due date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WWW.OFFICE.COM/SETUP - ENTER PRODUCT KEY - OFFICE SETUP

Microsoft Office is the ideal merger of office productivity and first-rate services provided by Microsoft. The latest version, Office 2019, is greatly appreciated by its users. Older versions such as Office 2016, Office 2013, and Office 2010, are remarkable in their own way as well. It provides cloud-based service in the Office 365 version, and its packages are available for home and business alike. It provides additional features for the Business and Enterprise versions, such as social networking opportunities and business email services. Microsoft Office is one amongst the most popular toolset used by people across the world. If you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. McAfee.com/Activate - Enter your 25-digit activation code

McAfee provides best in class antivirus software programs to protect your devices from any threat. These threats come in the form of malware and capable of damaging all the data stored inside your device. Malware is a malicious file or program, which either gains the access of computer or network or damage it. If you don’t want to compromise with the security of your computer, the best solution is to install the McAfee antivirus product. It is easy to download, install, and activate the McAfee antivirus on your own after getting the setup file. Start using McAfee antivirus and security…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Fegon Group | 844-513-4111

Fegon Group | network security is protection of the access to files and directories in a computer network against misuse and unauthorized changes to the system. It includes both hardware and software technologies. Effective network security manages access to the network. It targets a variety of threats and stops them from entering or spreading on your network. Fegon Group, Sprint security professionals will keep watch over your network for you, so you and your team can focus on taking care of your business. Visit - https://fegon-group.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. AOI Tech Solutions - 888-875-4666 - Internet Security

AOI Tech Solutions | it is imperative that you get world class service from Tech Support, Internet Service, Network Services, Tech Support. We pride our self on our ability to effectively manage all your IT support issues of all our clients ranging from small to medium enterprises in The USA, UK, Canada, Australia.
    Visit: https://aoitechsolutions.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Aumentar a quantidade de rótulos

Aumentar a quantidade de rótulos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Microsoft to End Support for Old Versions of Office By 2020

The office.com/setup package is a very versatile software that provides the necessary tools to the users to accomplish tasks at a rapid pace. However, the old versions are about to go out in oblivion. Microsoft plans to end official support for the packages that are too outdated including support for office 2010, 2013 and 2016, to know more visit at :- https://www.office-offiicecom.com/blog/microsoft-to-end-support-for-old-versions-of-office-by-2020/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base