Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A plan schedule should be a sub schedule( or calendar) of the group schedule

Groups appear by default on outlook. On the calendar view, plan calendar should be a sub calendar under its corresponding group by default. It should not be in the other calendar category. Also, by default when an user chooses to view the group calendar, the planner calendars should be visible as well. The user should have the option to turn off the planner calendars by expanding the group and unchecking them. The current step of having to manually add the planner calendar to outlook from the planner web app will create confusion.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Plans in Planner talk to each other

Make Planners be able to connect to one another. I would like the buckets in my plans to feed up to my boss's planner so she can have an overview of where I stand.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. DocuSign Transaction Rooms integration

Enable integration with DocuSign Transaction Rooms for task lists

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why Google Duo Not Working ?

if you are facing Video Call Connection Issues on Google duo app ? lest's start procedure for Google duo not working within few steps . Get solution here for google duo not working on iphone , google duo will not connect , google duo not ringing , google duo audio issues , google duo not receiving calls , google duo video paused or much more problems by calling super technician .

For more guide - www.cuesinfo.com/blog/how-to-fix-google-duo-not-working-on-iphone/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. No Bookmark to filtered bucket list

I can not bookmark a filtered bucket list

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My Tasks: I can not create new tasks

When I open in the "Planner-> My Tasks", I can not create new tasks. Only when I click on the favorites on a bucket, I have the opportunity to create new tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My Tasks: I can not create new tasks

When I open in the "Planner-> My Tasks", I can not create new tasks. Only when I click on the favorites on a bucket, I have the opportunity to create new tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. admin create plans for the users

Let admins create plans for other users and set a user as owner of the plan (the same fonction as in Teams)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How to fix Google Voice Search Not Working ?

As you know very well Google Voice is a telephony support service that offers call forwarding and voicemail services ? if you have any more related issues Google voice search not working then here you can fix it.
    Website - http://www.cuesinfo.com/blog/google-voice-search-not-working/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How to recover Google Account ?

From our friends to our enemies we have all the contact number on our phone. And sometimes our angry mind deletes the contacts or at times we by mistake delete the contacts. But we all know in the present time that we back up everything to our Gmail account. And you usually delete your Contacts from Google only if you have saved the number to your Google account.
    So know how to recover lost Google contacts if even you have done such a mistake by deleting it. It is a really very improvement to know to make a Google account…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improvements

My team is testing the Planner and something that we believe will improve the use is the ability to import data from Trello. This should help teams to change the service that they are using, a problem witch we are trying to solve.

Another thing is about the connection with outlook and Teams, we should have be abble to create new tasks by e-mail or Teams conversations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Planner Owner and assignees

We use Planner within our audit team, where each Bucket represents a stage of the audit. Each client is represented by a single Task in this Plan with detailed activities captured in a checklist. Labels are also used to add further stage info within each bucket.

Each audit team responsible for that client are assigned to that client task, however what would be useful is to know which of the assignees is responsible for the next action when you filter by user. The way we have worked around is to only assign a single user responsible for progressing the next…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Default Views - Another basic feature that is missing from Planner. I see many other posts but no replies about when this will be added.

Default Views - Another basic feature that is missing from Planner. I see many other posts but no replies about when this will be added.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Entering notes within the task

It would be good to have a feature that allows you to leave notes within the task that do not get automatically emailed. These notes would typically be status updates or diary entries so you can keep track of what you have done. These notes do not need to be emailed. They just stay with the task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change the Planner Group Email address when the Planner Group Name is updated

When a Planner Group name is updated, the underlying Group Email address does not change from the original name assigned.

I can quite see that some Group email addresses will need to remain unchanged, but in many cases this discontinuity is highly confusing.

Please enable check-the-box options on the Manage Group pane to either auto-update the group email address to align with the new group name, or else enter a manual email address override, for use when different plans/groups can share the same group mailbox.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow for the development of addins

By having the ability to create addins that integrate with a plan's GUI a lot of new functionality can be added by the community instead which allows for many feature requests on here to be done much faster and lower the load on the dev team. A Plan can already be mostly manipulated through the Microsoft Graph however an added API to add new entries, buttons and more options through javascript would be awesome.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  APIs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Planner Webpart Enhancement

The planner webpart looks nice, but doesn't do anything. I would expect when clicking on a segment of the circle in the summary chart (for example) it would take you to the planner tasks associated. Or at least do something!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow users to change the name of the plan inside the Planner App (but only there)

When a user is member of several Teams rooms which all feature a Planner app with the same name is is impossible to differentiate between the different projects inside the Planner app.

To mitigate this is would be great to allow users to specify custom names in their planner view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base