[BUG] url with '&' are not correct url? needs a fix
url with '&' are not recognized as correct urls...
Which is weird.
The + fix doesn't work on my url's. Would be very very very good to get this fixed so we can interlink Planner to specific Sharepoint list records.
. When we link to a page in One Note page the link generate is 355 characters. But they no longer can be generated. This just started happening this week.
Jose Rosario commented
I found a weird workaround that worked for my case where I'm simply linking to other Planner boards. For example, I start with,
Obviously, the "https://" prefix is already provided by Planner. I substituted my private info. But it complains when I give it the above, saying, "Please enter a valid url", leaving the Save button disabled. When I switch it to this:
....now the Planner error goes away and the Save button becomes enabled. If I click the link in the saved Planner task now, it opens the right board up and the URL I see in the address bar ends up being:
Notice the ampersands are put back in place and everything works! However, this workaround where I switch an ampersand for a plus sign does not render every URL valid. Although Planner will allow these URLs to save and this worked for links to other Planner boards, some other manipulated URLs to other sites fail.