(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminPlanner Team (Admin, Planner) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  AdminPlanner Team (Admin, Planner) responded  · 

Hello!

We’ve started work on developing a Planner UWP app and will update this thread as soon as we have any news to share!

In the meantime, our team would love to hear more about how you would use a UWP app. Is there anything in particular that you’re looking for?

Cheers,

The Planner Team

480 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris Conley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A UWP app would be helpful when I'm not on a network. Likewise, an Android app would be useful for the same.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought I would check out my Microsoft Planner board on my Windows phone but found out it only works on iOS and Android....hmmmm.

Yes, we like Planner very much but a desktop app would help ensure adoption by the whole team.

Please, please make a desktop app. We are trying to get our office staff into a current way of working, but the senior management will not participate "in the cloud" .

• Sydney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desktop app, integration with task and to-dos, subtasks or new tasks that are triggered by the completion of other tasks, condensed way to view when you have a lot of buckets

• Andreas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would be nice if I could see the tasks in outlook too. like in Microsoft todo for example

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be be nice if the UWP app would send you a Windows 10 desktop notification of when you are assigned a new task.

Weird enough, Microsoft Planner is not available in a Version that will actually run on Microsoft Mobile. Since my institution use Microsoft Planner, they want me to use it from my mobile.

Great news, as we use To-Do but it is kinda limited and doesn't look professional as Planner, yet it is simple and can do the job but with no details.

My Requirement: Easily make a Task from an E-Mail. Preferred: Drag'n'Drop from Outlook (which includes a couple of IMAP accounts).

• Jens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let us know an ETA for the Desktop app, customers are desperate to get this.

• Robyn Augustin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to hear what he scheduled release date for the desktop app for Planner is... any news?

• Jeff Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create a desktop app for Planner that can be used offline for the times when someone is on a plane or doesn't have Internet access at a certain time.

• Petter Sveen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A desktop app for Planner would be highly appreciated.
        I also miss this to be integrated with Outlook tasks. Microsoft To-Do works well in this today, but that is again not integrated with Teams.
        We really would like to see Planner to be the one place to handle tasks. Both from Teams and personal tasks, and then a desktop app for it is definitely needed.
        Please make this happen fast!

I'd like to start using planner but have been waiting to see a desktop version of it. Logging in and out is inconvenient and inefficient. If it could work the way Note works, it would be a lifesaver.

Without the desktop version, there is no need for us to use Planner when there are products like Basecamp.

Please create a desktop solution for MS Planner like there is for Power BI. Many thanks.

• Kunal Ashar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A feature I'd like to see is the ability for the planner desktop app to somehow "project" or display the boards and/or cards on the Windows desktop, such as a live wallpaper or an overlay on top of the Windows desktop wallpaper, so that when I first log into my Windows machine, I see all my cards and boards on my desktop.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Feedback and Knowledge Base