(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminPlanner Team (Admin, Planner) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  AdminPlanner Team (Admin, Planner) responded  · 

Hello!

We’ve started work on developing a Planner UWP app and will update this thread as soon as we have any news to share!

In the meantime, our team would love to hear more about how you would use a UWP app. Is there anything in particular that you’re looking for?

Cheers,

The Planner Team

499 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. Planner UWP app would be fantastic. When operating through the web directly, there are sometimes bugs, or the page updates itself and the cursor comes back to bucket 1, top left, etc. It doesn't give a feeling of stability at all. I manage hundreds of tasks through many buckets, and tags, and wouldn't like to have data loss !

• gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can work offline without connecting. This will add productivity to what I do day to day

• Mark Hemeon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a Windows Insider I have provided early feedback for many Windows 10 features and apps and would love to help here. Any way that I can be added to any Beta releases?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Provide a Planner App for Windows 10. I can download Planner for my iPhone but I can not do the same on my Surface Pro. The Planner tool looks good but the Edge interface is not the way to go. Same issue with SharePoint.

• Adam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love a desktop app for use when not connected to the internet (traveling etc.)

We have unreliable broadband and no mobile signal, so I constantly see the message about not being able to update and try again later! I want to use it, but can't. We have to be able to work offline to get things done. Ideally it would upload changes when online so that the rest of the team see what's been updated whilst offline. And then there's business travel...!

• Tania McGee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After today's MFA outage this update can't happen soon enough. Offline access to plans would allow for continued collaboration without internet connections (or MFA)

• David Pierce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would use a Planner App by having it open all the time that I could consult to have a running list of my tasks. That would allow me to ignore some of the traffic on Teams.

I frequently have tons of tabs open in my browser. I want something that stands out, and having Planner on a tab does not stand out to me.

Thank you.

Critical to the total Office 365 package is the idea that I can perform all the needed daily functions from anyplace or device I may be on. I have a number of clients where I work with my PC but do not have access to the internet to be able to use Planner on-line. The ability to use it off-line on my PC is critical to me. Please provide.

• JH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kind of unbelievable that there isn't a WIN32 or atleast a Microsoft Store app, I mean us it 2018 but real work is still done on a PC and if you're talking about Project Planning and Management... that's not being done on an iPad.

We are using Planner on touch screens and struggling with functionality in browsers. A desktop would really enhance this product.

• Yary Valiente commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This app is amazing but not having it easily available at desktop is a downside. Looking forward to it.

• Chris Conley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A UWP app would be helpful when I'm not on a network. Likewise, an Android app would be useful for the same.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25

Feedback and Knowledge Base