Windows Universal App (UWP app)

A windows universal app that will run on desktops and other windows devices

2,239 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminPlanner Team (Product Manager, Planner) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Planned  ·  AdminPlanner Team (Product Manager, Planner) responded  · 

Hello all,

As an update, we’ve paused work on this item to pursue wrapping up work on a few other high priority asks.

We appreciate your patience and feedback on this, and hope to resume work on this soon. Please keep voting and letting us know that you’d like to see in a Planner UWP app!

Cheers,

The Planner Team

536 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here's the daily vot for a desktop app for Planner.

Funny thing is: there already *is* a planner inside Microsoft Teams. All I need is exactly that, but standalone.

• D.J. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Planner Team, we would like to link people via @NAME at the comments in a task. But this is nowadays not possible right?

• Julian Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hope this gets unpaused soon - it's so distracting to use the web version when I want to focus on my plans.

• Inigo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Waiting for Planner Desktop ( Mac and Windows), bettween we still using trello

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is really unfortunate that this has been put on hold. Granted there are a TON of other functionalities in this whole platform that needs to be fixed/enhanced/added, but this is just a no-brainer. I already have about 10-15 browser tabs open at a time, so having to have this open as well is just another thing I need to remember to check. (NOTE: Yes, I understand you can access and/or modify any of your planners as long as they are attached to a Team in Microsoft Teams, but this doesn't help the Planners that are created and not attached to a Team.) I really hope they re-evaluate this soon and get this working.

• Chuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was ready to move our entire team to planner until I realized there was no desktop app. So...we will stick with trello. Let us know when you move into 2019 with the rest of us.

• Juston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As many have stated below, sitting at a desk and working, it seems pretty strange that Planner has come so far and doesn't have a desktop app. There is a Trello app in the Microsoft Store, but no Microsoft Planner app.........really?

I've tried so hard to help my coworkers use our O365 products, and then run into laughable situations like this where Microsoft's Planner doesn't even have an app on Microsoft's OS, but the competition does. So what makes them think they should use Planner?

• bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@planner team - is there a Msft 365 roadmap ID available for this yet?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planner is integrated with Teams (desktop) which is a great idea for integrated task management, BUT when you go to planner you are pushed out to a website - bad experience. Please integrate planner as a Windows desktop app into Teams

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Feedback and Knowledge Base