(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminPlanner Team (Admin, Planner) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  AdminPlanner Team (Admin, Planner) responded  · 

Hello all,

As an update, we’ve paused work on this item to pursue wrapping up work on a few other high priority asks.

We appreciate your patience and feedback on this, and hope to resume work on this soon. Please keep voting and letting us know that you’d like to see in a Planner UWP app!

Cheers,

The Planner Team

517 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rajesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Team,

The core objective of planner is to plan more efficiently and minimize time wastage, unfortunately that is what happens when using the browser version. Please rethink and plan to bring this as a desktop version or as a part of outlook along with calendars and tasks.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planner through a browser seems resource heavy for larger project boards; any chance a desktop app is on the way to support this?

we have planner app for phones but not desktop? can we please have for desktop as well, please?

I like Planner. But having to use it online. Nope.
        So I'll have to get an with such a feature from a competitor I guess.

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when will planner be part of the Office 365 Home license???? Ridiculous only business or education have access. MS expect people to use their products then restrict access to some of the range only???? so can use at work but not at home

Without the Planner UWP app, we will have to using competitor products for our fleet of Microsoft Surface Hubs. Crazy to spend so much a Microsoft premium hardware and find out that one of their key collaboration tools don't work on it properly.
        A very bad look!

• Dawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this daily and it is such a hassle to log-in to the online account to update my work. Please go back to work on this! Desk top app or make it part of teams!

Paused work? This is core functionality. How was planner even launched without a universal app?

• Hannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Please make a planner desktop app! I want everyone in the office to be able to use it

• Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. Planner UWP app would be fantastic. When operating through the web directly, there are sometimes bugs, or the page updates itself and the cursor comes back to bucket 1, top left, etc. It doesn't give a feeling of stability at all. I manage hundreds of tasks through many buckets, and tags, and wouldn't like to have data loss !

• gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can work offline without connecting. This will add productivity to what I do day to day

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26

Feedback and Knowledge Base