Office 365 Planner Tasks Integration with SharePoint Online and Outlook tasks
Excited with Office 365 Planner. It works well within its confined space without any integration.
But modern information worker works on many things simultaneously. Consider a typical scenario where:
- He/She is assigned tasks from SharePoint Tasks Lists across SharePoint online sites
- Outlook tasks for personal use or for colleagues
I guess O365 planner can act as a single view of all tasks by showing
- Group Tasks by buckets which are created from Planner itself
- Show SharePoint tasks (another dashboard within Planner) which can pull SP tasks using Office Graph APIs and show them
- Outlook tasks (another dashboard within Planner) which can pull Outlook tasks using Office Graph APIs.
Is Microsoft thinking in similar terms described above for Office 365 Planner road map?