reminder on specific date and time (like outlook tasks)
Please create a feature that allow the user to setup a reminder for a specific date and time (like outlook desktop tasks).
Yes!! Leave the tentative start and due date. But add a separate "outlook" field with a specific date and reminder prior to as well as which outlook calendar
Fernando Calix commented
That would be nice!
1. On assigned tasks, people should not be able to change the end date without giving an explanation. Incorporate the change to add "reasons" whenever others (then the creator of tasks) change the end date.
2. Integration with Calendar is a mandatory thing for sending reminders out on tasks
3. It should be made mandatory for the assignee to accept the task and be possible to add a comment, when a task is assigned and accepted. This should be notified to Assigner, or else the assigner has a choice re-assign the task to somebody else
4. Export to excel will be a good add-on for sharing with somebody through email
5. One Note is very heavy and complex for 90% of the users, so tying down Planner with One Note is not a great idea. Please monitor how many of them really use it
Yes, please do that! At the moment I am working with my calender for doing that. Maybe it could be a good idea to enable an export option from the task to the calender ( that way the reminder would be set automatically )