or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Corey TrautmanCorey Trautman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love a search feature. One that works like a Jquery would be great where it dynamically filters as you type. Especially for closed tasks. It is difficult to find and reference a task once it has been closed out.

• CostasCostas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, Microsoft is planning to add email notifications of due dates and create plan templates, even allow external users to view/edit tasks BUT no plans whatsoever about adding the very basic element of search functionality!!! Well done Microsoft.

• MoMo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really can't believe basics like a search option is not available planner. It's not hard to add Microsoft. Seeing as 'search' is part of nearly every app, the nature of a Planning app should include this.

• SarvanSarvan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Off course, there is a very important need to search and filter plans, tasks and other elements in Planner.
        Thanks you in advance!

• Lambert HsuLambert Hsu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We were very excited about Planner when added to O365. However, the lack of a basic "search" feature to quickly locate (instead of manually scrolling) current and completed tasks, as I will put into the Queen's english, "really sucks"! We (users) appreciate the opportunity to provide feedback, but many needed features requested here after over a year (some seemingly simple), are not showing any signs of status or completion (and not on roadmap). Please provide updated roadmap or update...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The beauty of the cloud and using metadata is to search instead of file - please add search into the tasks so you can be in the Planner Hub and search into the plans.

• Brett AbrahamBrett Abraham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a key feature my organization is looking for; We would like to make Planner our primary project planning tool, but it feels severely lacking without this functionality.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can type Control "F" and put in the search word in the search box that comes up in the upper left hand corner. Planner will highlight the tasks that match.

• Lauren LanierLauren Lanier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of my coworkers contacted Microsoft Support about search functionality, and they told him that there was no information on when this feature might be added. Microsoft said to check the Office 365 Roadmap for updates, currently none of these features are on the Roadmap. They recommended to look into third-party add-ons for this additional functionality. The add-ons provide basic search, but it is solely housed through Outlook and not Planner.

• Aniket PatelAniket Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very needed feature when you have assigned tasks to teams and want to search the progress of tasks

• hannahhannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's crazy to find things when you have 20+ tasks divided up in the planner buckets.

• SungWoongSungWoong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make development requests as fast as possible.
        It should have a higher priority than other items.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base