or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aniket PatelAniket Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very needed feature when you have assigned tasks to teams and want to search the progress of tasks

• hannahhannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's crazy to find things when you have 20+ tasks divided up in the planner buckets.

• SungWoongSungWoong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make development requests as fast as possible.
        It should have a higher priority than other items.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

missing search is a show stopper for using Planner for any real life project. Search need to be able to search within all task fields. I cannot believe MS releasing the tool without this functionality and user need to "beg" for adding it.

Please consider to add the search capability in this tool. Other similar programs provides this functionality, and it will increase the produtivity enormously. It is necessary to be able to locate tasks among dozens of projects with hundreds of tasks.
        Thanks

• BB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The planner hub really needs search, there's too many items to find things quickly.
        It'd be great to filter down the list of tasks as I type search terms.
        Using CTRL+F isn't a great solution.

Please consider to add search capability to increase the produtivity in use this tool. Other similar programs provides this functionality.

• Akeem RobinsonAkeem Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planner is not very useful unless it is capable of searching for current and completed tasks. It would be great if it can search not only key words in the title, but the person/people it is assigned to, date, and attachment/link text.

Absolutely need to be able to search the tasks for Planner to be a feasible replacement for something like Trello.

Super important as a time saver and in general is standard functionality one would expect. Great way to bring additional value and help grow the user-ship of the app.

• Petr FantaPetr Fanta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without the search, planner is a no-go for me. How-ever I really like the GUI and enjoy using it. You did a great job creating the app.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base