(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Guilherme Morais shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

87 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even something as simple as allowing us to pick the color associated with a task would be helpful.

• QUEMARD Félix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is mandatory when you want to organize your activities. Maybe anterioty tasks option should be added to this priority option

It's almost as if Microsoft looked at the best of the best similar tools on the market and chose the 6 most basic features and built a whole product around it. Not sure how they expect anyone to use this tool seriously when its such a limited, basic Fischer-price level tool.

I can't even change the tags/label colours and names to fill this glaring gap.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is much needed here as well.
        Buckets and tags are already in use: we use buckets for categorizing and tags for indicating cross-functional topics with other departments.
        Prioritizing is not possible at this point.

I fully agree, a priority feature would help a lot. As the options for categorizing are few, one cannot 'afford' to use the labels for priotizing ...

• Gabriel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've seeing and even shared an idea about this. Right now when we go in the Graphs section if we change the "Group by" to go by labels (I'm using the labels to establish my P1, P2, P3s etc) the Bucket graph is not updating itself to display how many of each labels.

Maybe we need a new graph for labels only? If there is a better idea to do this we could really use this to help us with the priorities quantities we have.

• Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add PRIORITY or possibility to create more LABELS

@Joakim Wasseng,
        That's the problem, if you use the buckets for priority, you lose the possibility to create categories organize your plan.

Whilst a bucket may show 15 tasks prioritised top to bottom the individual responsible for delivering that task may have multiple tasks across multiple boards.
        So I recommend that the bucket on a board is prioritised top to bottom but a separate field only editable by the task owner allows the owner to prioritise thier own list of tasks - moving a task in the personal my task section

• Louis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Must have! Tasks without priorities is not really effective planning...

• Joakim Wasseng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use labels or buckets for this people :) create your own priority labels instead like my example below

Not categorized
        Purple - Ready for testing
        Red - Prio 1 - High
        Orange - Prio 2 - Medium
        Green - Prio 3 - Low / when there is time
        Dark Green - On hold / Not now
        Turquoise - In need of further info / analysis

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base