How can we make Planner better?

Setup the Deadlines by due date and specific time(with minutes or hours)

Setup the Deadlines by due date and specific time(with minutes or hours). So that one can set deadlines on the task not only by date but time also.

91 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Demander Hujon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! Our team uses Planner to assign time-sensitive Tasks for meetings. Currently, I enter the timeframe I would like the task to be done into the title of each Task. It would be much more user-friendly to have the option of adding a time on each task. This way, the actual deadline is clear. If this is added, it would be preferred that this is an *option* within the task, but not
    required for every task assigned.

• alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Setup the Deadlines by due date and specific time(with minutes or hours)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of a specific time is a major barrier to our switching over from Trello.

• Renan Barros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've just migrated from Trello and this is crucial. We could even have trello organize by due date including the specific time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any indication as to when a due time may be added to deadlines? is this something that will be implemented?

• inayath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes there are 40 tasks I need to plan as a team and each task has its own deadline. It would be good if we also include due time along with date in order to measure the delay.

Feedback and Knowledge Base