Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Planner?

One global Calendar for all "Tasks" from all "Plans"

Getting all scheduled tasks/dates to show up on one global calendar feed is essential. Right now Planner creates a separate "Calendar" (which does not display any of the created tasks - its just an empty calendar - must be a glitch) there is a limitation to overlay 10 calendars total to your main calendar. Ideal approach would be to have a "Tasks" calendar that would feed all "Plans" from all "tasks" to one calendar with active link to that task in planner abbreviation or listing of "Plan" name. This would allow team leader to print a weekly calendar showing all tasks due for that week.

479 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Andrey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Either a planner 'dashboard' where I can see my tasks for all different plans, or a delve planner that combines my tasks, or a 'my plan' which integrates my tasks across all plans would be great!

This is essential when it comes to resourcing and prioritizing across multiple projects.

My team is looking at this as a possible replacement for another platform. What makes the other platform so great is the ability to see where multiple projects are all at once so we can identify resources for "this week's" tasks and see bottlenecks that need to be addressed. No team is ever working on one project at a time so a multi-Plan view is essential to making this really effective.

• Reid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also ability to print tasks in a clean, numbered or other sorted format, like Outlook/Exchange Tasks would be helpful too. Thanks!

• melanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Including the option to filter e.g filter by assignee, plan board, status etc

Feedback and Knowledge Base