Feedback by UserVoice

How can we improve Planner?

Hide (Archive) completed Buckets

When completing Buckets it would be nice to be able to hide them so they don't take up space, but you still keep them in the statistics.

945 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tajo Fittkau shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

87 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • d commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been here for a long, long, time, and still, we don't have this? Why?

• Keith Castle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. Some buckets are only relevant for a short time but you don't want to just delete them so an Archive would be far better!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just started using teams and while there are some very useful features for us the lack of some basic functionality is quite astonishing.
        There have been about 3 time where we were looking for what we thought would be standard features in a product such as this and found a page like this saying the feature does not exist.

But this is a big one. You really cannot archive buckets or channels? You either have them appearing forever long after you need to see them on a daily basis or you delete them losing all of the information contained inside?
        This is crazy.

The fact this thread has been going for over 2 years and this feature has not been added does not fill me with hope.

Yes this would be a valuable feature. We're currently using planner for a project that is going to end up with over 20 buckets. It would be nice to hide buckets from earlier in the project as we move forward. Please bring the feature soon!

• Eric Kirkpatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. Can't we archive the buckets? Deleting them is fine if you don't want to keep that info, but for me I do. I'm having to rename them for now but this is not sustainable.

Archiving buckets or plans is a must. It is inconceivable that this application was released without this feature.

Please add archive ability so that I don't have to drag buckets all the way to the right each time. I don't want to recreate the groups either, so archiving the entering plan is not an option.

Not having the ability to archive buckets as in Trello is a deal breaker. I don't want them in the statistics but still, need access to the historical data.

• Kris Platte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not having the ability to archive buckets like you can tasks within the Bucket is a big limitation. Please add this to the Planner

• CA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this to Planner. You need to archive for historical purposes. This is a must.

PLease add this feature. work around is to create a extra channel "Archived 2018 items" and follow these instructions to move the whole plan and create fresh buckets. will only work for 1 archive

• Mike Hunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm enjoying using Planner, but its feature set is very limited compared to Trello. While some of the other features in Trello may not be must-haves, this one is.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base