Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree!! We really need to be able to @mention team members in the comments for notifications.

• Kguenther commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be clear ... to me, this means something like "reply" feature in many chat environments, Is that a correct understanding?

I'm saddened to check in and see that no updates have been given for an ETA on this feature. How long is this backlog...?

• V. V. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, do you have any updates on this? We have many problems due to lack of this ability. Our company works with Office 365 customers to help users with learning office 365 apps, etc.
        All of our users have serious problems with some issues and UX fails. This is the most important not only for us but for many companies in Europe.
        As I know, Planner is only an application that does not support comments in tasks!

PS .. Another big problem is ... no notification directly to task author when task is completed (like basecamp, asana, wrike, and all others!

Right now, half of our company, want to change task to Wrike or Asana. Only because of this ...

Some of our consultants etc. is now going to push Microsoft in Europe (on top level) to fix this problems ASAP. So sorry for that upcoming medialization.

Any updates? This makes project management pretty tough...and it's a tool that was built for project management.

Do you have an ETA for this feature? In my view this will increase the usability for this product tenfold!

Desperately need this can an ETA be provided atleast so we can plan workarounds until it is expected?

• q commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How was this not the first feature you implemented when creating this app?????

We are coming off asana- same issue. Surely it can be that hard and it is a critical feature

• Niki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We desperately need this too. Impacting our ability to move away from Trello.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base