Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The issue was raised back in 2016 and it seems urgently needed. You must have a long backlog..

• Peter Kormos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has something to do with the ability to assign items of the check list which is a well ranked feature already.

It would be great to see on the side if
        - something changed on a plan/Task/checklist/comment
        -If someone was mentioned
        -directly addressed
        And all this in planner w/o email notifications

• Alyssa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We definitely need this feature. Right now there is no notification when someone comments on a task unless that person has already commented on that task. That makes no sense. It doesn't even notify the person the task has been assigned to. Adding @mentions would solve this problem, and seems like a basic functionality that is missing, to me. Please escalate this one!

Agree with those that say this is needed. I am currently getting IT support requests from users trying to use this and saying something is "broken" because this is the few places it doesnt work.

Please include asap.

• Sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trello has this function and we are evaluating both MS Planner and Trello. My users are leaning heavily toward Trello, but I as the Director of IT want to use Planner and work to switch our organization from Slack to Teams. This functionality will be pivotal in our decision.

Note the proposal to tag fellow Plan members isn't really consistent with the broader MS environment. Just enable @mentions in the comment section...

+1, this is a critical feature to enable discussions around planner tasks and support collaboration

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base