Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

165 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Fabian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very important. In addition it should also be possible to attach documents in the comments section. E.g. when I see that a colleague is working on a briefing and I find a study that might be interesting for him to accomplish his task, I could attach it to a comment.

• Micky D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

Nearly a year later since the last Microsoft response and we're still waiting for this obvious feature.

• Max Keßler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our whole team is waiting for this feature! We're even thinking of going back to Asana because of this feature

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news? Or are there at least any suggestions for coming to the same result (besides using Trello)?

• Sam Knight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just getting ready to implement Planner for our team and excited that I'd found a tool that would integrate with our Office 365 apps. But not being able to mention people in tasks so they get notified is a deal-breaker so I'll have to look at Trello instead. PLEASE resolve this soon it is ESSENTIAL functionality!!

• Connor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My team is complaining about this exact issue please give us this feature

• Gretchen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually, when I have a task that requires collaboration between team members (and those members are assigned to the task), I'd love for an email to be sent to all assigned to a task when someone enters a Comment, without having to @. Why bother having the button labeled "Send" when it doesn't send anything to anyone? Currently, the only time an email is sent to the assigned members is when the task is Completed.

• Travis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My company just got Office 365 and I was excited for Planner as we were just using the Free Version of Trello. I'm in the middle of our integration and made the assumption that I would be able to tag people in planner ... after reading this post, I made a poor assumption. This is going to be a very interesting road block for my entire team. Does anyone have a method/system of how they are working around this for the time being?

• Rich Cernech commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shocked I can't do this. Looking at some Microsoft tools for my company as an alternative to Jira. This will not resonate well with the teams.

• Christofer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could take money out of my private pocket to get his feature! Having been working with JIRA for several years this is the feature I am missing the most, it´s gonna be a show stopper if you don´t implement this.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base