Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matija HanzevackiMatija Hanzevacki shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Planner TeamAdminPlanner Team (Admin, Planner) responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback. We’ve started work on our mobile apps and will working with the folks working on the Groups App to figure out all the right integration points.

151 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I noticed we can use Planner with Android mobile. using internet browser URL is tasks.office.com the login using your Office 365 details. Planner comes up. Looks just like the web browser version. very slick indeed.

• venkata yerrapothuvenkata yerrapothu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't login with my office 365 account? Brings back to login screen always after entering the email address. No issue with other office 365 applications.

• MichaelMichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can login, but you will only see plans where you have assigned tasks.
        All other plans, where you have access via browser, are not shown up in the planner app.

• Michael WimsattMichael Wimsatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Happy to see the Planner app launched on iOS finally! Can't seem to login. Is it compatible with sso / ADFS?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also it would be great if you are able to assign resources to a card and be able to move cards between boards

• Scott SpiroScott Spiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm beginning to wonder if the new Micosoft "to-do" app will end up being the Planner mobile app. If you think about it:
        1. It would bridge together both Planner tasks and Outlook tasks with one consolidated application.
        2. There's been no real update from Microsoft on this for almost 1.5 years. What does that tell you?

• Chaz WeberChaz Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add me to the list of people who are requesting an update. There is no easy way to access a plan on a mobile app. The Teams app will not show it and visiting the web experience isn't always practice nor does it work all. This hampers this product quite a bit and there's no practice reason to use Planner over Trello or Wunderlist.

• ictict commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Started working on Jan 2016. It is now April 2017. Any updates?

• William LormanWilliam Lorman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, when? January 2016 to say working on it and not seeing it April 2017 is too long. Web only and no Outlook integration makes this nearly impossible in terms of company-wide adoption.

• Rob ShowalterRob Showalter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a teacher and want to utilize the MS Planner for my classroom but as it's not a mobile app at this point it limits it's successful implementation in my classroom. I'd love to see you get one soon!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An Outlook Groups app is available for Windows 10 Mobile. I would like a universal app for Windows 10.

• NicklasNicklas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

C'mon Microsoft! Really need iOS app, nice to have an iPad centric one also.

Planner is doing ok as a service via web. BUT I really need the app! Also, having planner actions show up as tasks in Outlook would serve my needs well!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base