Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good to hear it's in the pipeline. This would sway me to using it more for our projects. Thanks...

• Fran F. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! currently we are not using planner because it's a duplicate effort, Everybody is using excel meaning maintenance of same information in two apps in parallel (i.e. to send tasks status to the customers).

This update is really necessary

thank

• Marc Labuschagne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please increase priority, my organisation is not making full use of teams because we can't consolidate the information.

Our team of 15 people need a tool to plan and track work, andI cannot recommend Planner.

If it's not already been suggested I think it would be great if Exporting could also include PowerPoint, or PDF? Would be cool to be able to export the Charts or Schedules in this way so the info can be presented to non-Teams users

Also could there be a way to track the progress of Charts retrospectively? Say if you wanted to review how your performance on tasks was going/how well you'd been hitting deadlines?

Thanks!

Make it top! With this feature available we could make any kind of reporting needed before waiting until the final developments are done. Thank you

• MG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Import and Export both are needed for various reasons, as mentioned below. I think that should be on the top of the priority list of features your development team is working on or planning to work on.

Hi.

Loads of updates from customers, very little from you guys :(

Any idea when this is going to happen?

Thanks.

Seems a little odd not to have an import function. How do you expect your new customers to transition from their existing tool to Planner?

like Planner, but I don't like having to manually enter each task in a plan. Is it possible to import an Excel spread sheet with all the Planner data points and populate a plan that way? similar to smartsheet

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use Planner with both Agile and Waterfall teams. The ability to sort tasks by name (we put objective in our naming convention) in Excel, would us help have the ability to create a macro view of all related projects by objective. The combination of cross functional projects that go from team to team is where we need the capability Excel brings.

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this since your January announcement? My org is pushing back on using this tool without a way to easily export all relevant plan/tasks data to Excel.

This is taking too long, guys - we've been wanting to use this app since moving to O365 late last year but without the ability to export rich plan data for in-depth analysis with Excel or any other tool, it's not worth pursuing.

Without the import/export capability and with too few fields exposed in MS Flow to make it worthwhile using that as an alternative, we are being pushed into using JIRA instead, which is disappointing to say the least.

• MAGNA Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

je souhaiterais savoir si une tache est active ou si elle est bloqué il manque de status (pour moi).

@Planner Team ... thousands of people want an update ... silence is not good. Can you tell us what’s going on with this one? Just need an update whatever the status is.

• Hansruedi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plans, its tasks, work in progress and achievements are subject to consideration in various teams, such as project members, compliance officers, suppliers, customers and others. They all have a stakeholder focus of their own, and they need to be supplied with transparent data accordingly. There's no "one-fits-all" report. Stakeholders of project work don't have time nor resources to concentrate on details. What's a detail and what's not depends on their roles and needs aggregation by people who can model data and match focus. Is there anything but Excel out there?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base