Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steven May commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lack of this feature is exactly why I'm not using it for my mini-projects.
        I was a very early adopter, but for me, it's rusting out there in a field, unusable in it's present form :'( ... sad, could be a great productivity enhancement.

• Vitaly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, it is a useful feature. Hope it will be implemented soon, as a part of collaboration.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a construction superintendent and this app looks like it would be great to manage punch-lists. I could assign my subcontractors to tasks, add photos of the issues and create due dates. It would be useful for me to be able to do bulk imports from time to time. Once I have it configured, I would likely add tasks organically as I walk the project and see issues that need resolution.

• rich sullivan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not sure how Planner can have any broad adoption without the ability to upload items. Otherwise it will be small, non-significant usage and people will be incented to use other toos

• Jeremy Wesson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be helpful to have the ability to export the comments from a task into excel as well.

• Jeremy Wesson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have the data exported to Excel, and have it include the following:
        1. Who created the task (Display Name)
        2. Who completed the task (Display Name)
        3. Who the task was assigned to (Display Name), and if that's changed over time, additional assignee's (Display Name) and Date/Time stamp when that occurred.

Hi
        I would love to use planner but boss needs an excel spreadsheet - if i could export to excel we could both have what we need!

• Murilo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you please provide a Due Date for this implementation - import/export function?

• Ismael Dabo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any development or update regarding any import/export features? I love the simple layout of MS Planner and assigning plans to colleagues. Though the feature to export is really needed and not available especially if for some reasons your email account is wiped or you are assigned a new one. The easiest solution I found so far is to save all the updates notifications received via email. Any 3rd parties applications anyone can recommend to export?

• Roy F commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The idea doesn't mention import, but I assume you would support that with export. We could then use export/import as a way to copy a plan, and use export, modify, import as a way to make bulk changes.

please update or hire a some new programmers, this program is useless without the ability to export any of the data, this was brought up over three years ago how long does it take

• Rachel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to use the feature, please can you update when you estimate this to be available.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base