Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jose FernandezJose Fernandez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

232 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BobBob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen. Considering Planner vs. Dapulse. Dapulse actually looks easier to use, but I want the integration of the Office 365... except there is no integration for tasks. Please please please make this happen.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A third party group has this functionality working perfectly. There's no reason why it has not been integrated yet.

Well, this is beyond silly. You have a planner app in office 365 but it doesn't communicate or collaborate with office 365.
        perhaps they should change the name from Office 365 to
        "Office sometimes"

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Planner does not seem useful at all without integration into the calendar for reminders.

LONG term designs for how to manage tasks in a planner tool? That can't be. Isn't this the most ciritical element of a project planner -- to get the tasks done and as such shouldn't they be EASY to see and manage in my outlook task list?

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have "Thinking about it" for some time now. I don't get ..... MS Flow works with Trello but not Planner. You can begin your workflow by email Trello but not Planner. What's up with all of the integration for other products but not your own.

• Phil StocktonPhil Stockton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not linking 'Outlook Tasks' to 'Planner Tasks' makes little sense and undermines the value of both.

By extension 'Outlook To-Do' should also link to '356 Tasks' (web and app).

• GraemeGraeme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

... and Vice Versa. Emails flagged in Outlook should integrate with Planner

• AntonyAntony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unless we aren't hearing something about Tasks in Office going end of life then surely an integration between Tasks from Planner including integration with Teams is a MUST!

I also agree that a key development should Notifications between from Planners in Teams too.

Teams are about getting things done... getting things done effectively means a team need to collaborate against a plan... central to doing things toward the team effort means knowing you are have been assigned responsibility for a Task.

As a very wise man recently said Microsoft's mission is "to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more," - please link up the tools.

• James SextonJames Sexton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At a minimum, there needs to be a way for a person to easily add a task assigned to them in Planner to their personal tasks in Outlook.

Ideally, there would be an option to sync buckets with Microsoft's new To-Do app so they show up in To-Do as a list. That way, when a task is assigned to me, a list in To-Do will be created with using the name of related Planner bucket and the tasks assigned to me from the bucket will populate that list. I should be notified that the new task was assigned to me and be able to add notifications, etc. myself.

• Sergei BojewSergei Bojew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder why this is not posible. I bought Office 365 BECAUSE it integrates a lot of functions in just one place. I don't understand, why i have to use a 3rd-party plugin and pay for it.

I agree having all tasks linked back to one place is key. Having them all separate is as good as sticky notes. You can get tasks from onenote to Outlook now please do Planner.

• Deepak MagooDeepak Magoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is highly demanded by business as task journey started from outlook first when no other tools were there. Users prefer to see outlook as consolidated list of all tasks from planne, sharepoint,Project online etc.. This will really help to boost the adoption.

• GraemeGraeme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An obvious feature missing for me - is the inability to filter cards by label. This is a must !!!

• Andrew RainesAndrew Raines commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

did the planner team move to something else? So close but yet so far with all of these isolated products.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base