Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jose FernandezJose Fernandez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

324 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have to have this feature, I use Outlook Tasks to manage my work and need to have group planner tasks that I am responsible for flow into my Outlook. It is hard to manage multiple lists.

Admin. Please update the status of this request.

Our team is also finding this lack of integration to be a big gap, it is not feasible to continue having two different places with tasks, it is hard to manage projects.

Please do this soon. having two separate task lists defeats the beauty of all in one organization within Outlook. The only tasks that get missed are the ones not transferred over and integrated. Please please please fix this and that will make planner one of the best collaboration tools ever.

• Tony SouzaTony Souza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with statement below. Outlook calendar & task syncing is needed otherwise this great tool is not useful to me. If you can integrate calendar deadlines / tasks dates, this needs to actually go to the member's outlook calendar to be efficient and helpful.

• kayteekaytee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a calendar layout as a way to view tasks and who is assigned to them would be great

This would be helpful, even if complete task descriptions are not integrated, just having the task title included would be a great feature add-on.

without calendar syncing this otherwise great tool is a tad hopeless. If you can calendar deadlines / tasks dates, this needs to actually go to the member's outlook calendar to be efficient and helpful.

• Marko-AleksiMarko-Aleksi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Over 4.000 votes and one over a year old comment from MS: "We are currently exploring...".

Is MS already executing or are we still looking and exploring...

Note, first post in here almost 2 years ago!!!

• Marko-AleksiMarko-Aleksi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many have created their own typology with categories by having a number (e.g. 3.021) in front of each category. This allows for efficient grouping as categories are first sorted out by numbers.

ANYWAYS, categories in general NEED to work everywhere on every level and to all directions (sync). Choosing what to sync and how would be useful.

Planner should automatically sync with my Calendar in Outlook. If I enter a start date and end date for a task within Planner, or if I am assigned a task with a due date, I should be able to see those dates automatically on my calendar without the need to go into the Planner app or create a new event in my calendar. Seems like a missed opportunity but a simple fix. Hope this can be updated soon!

I want to add a Calendar appointment to a Planner plan. It certainly seems that is one of the things I would like to plan. But the button "Calendar" from a Planner plan only opens Calendar. It does not let you link to a specific appointment. Very dumb!

• StefanoStefano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...and VICEVERSA! outlook task --> assign to other colleagues --> Planner

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base