Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to view Planner buckets in alphabetical order via Board view

AT the moment, when you create a bucket it is defaulted to the order after you leave the window. There should be a sorting option so that you can see buckets in alphabetical order in the Board view.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search button

Can we have a search button so that we may bring up buckets or tasks easier?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Garden Tents for Outdoor Party

Garden Tents are used for outdoor parties, weddings, fairs, etc. These tents are installed at various ceremonies and ceremonies and are built using strong materials to ensure long service life. They are durable, thick, and can be easily fixed for various functions and ceremonies. Widely used intents of marriages and weddings and also easy to disintegrate and can make a wedding attractive and enchanting. Our tents are available in various sizes, attractive designs, and color combinations. For more info visit the site https://gardentent.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. RASCI Matrix for assigned member

I think will be really useful for a lot of users and teams, that are using planner, define a RASCI matrix for the assigned resources.
    This will help in order to better understand the effort of each members in each task. In the chart view, we can show the member involvements based on the responsability.

For instance I can assign user X as Responsible and user Y as Consulted. This means that we have a different effort on the task.

RASCI:
    R - Responsible - who is responsible for carrying out the entrusted task.
    A - Accountable - who is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Line Manager view of teams task

I can see all tasks assign to me in different plans. As a line manager I'd like to be able to see my teams tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How To Tackle Cash App Not Working Problems And Hurdles?

Are you a new Cash app user? Are you also running into Cash App Not Working problems? Don’t worry at all! All you need to do is to check the internet connection before going to the advanced troubleshooting solutions. Besides, you can also contact the cash app support engineers who will assist you to fix such problems out permanently from the root.

https://www.my-lenovosupport.com/blog/cash-app-not-working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How To Get Money Off Cash App Without Card? All You Need To Know.

How To Get Money Off Cash App Without Card? You should keep the fact in mind that the procedure to get your money off the Cash app without using the card is as easy as a piece of a cake. However, if you come across any issues while handling it, you should simply contact the professionals and ask for help.

https://www.my-lenovosupport.com/blog/get-money-off-cash-app-without-card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. CREATE A BUGS SECTION!!

Why is there no bugs section in this UserVoice???

Where do we post bugs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get Good Grades in Your Assignment by Expert Assignment Help

The assignment system involves research, planning, developing, writing, and introducing. It helps in revising the academic information and comprehension by the students for better. They get the chance to become familiar with all the essential and progressed skill of the Research Strategy, Planning; what all ought to be remembered for the assignment like charts, examples, contextual analyses, and so forth, Constructing; what should come after what, and in what amount and Presenting; the method of putting all the work which can look adequate. We generally give the best quality online assignment help in Saudi Arabia to students everywhere in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. additional buckets under my tasks

Allow more then Not started, In progress and Completed under My Tasks. Allow them to be customized. I.e "Waiting On Vendor", "Waiting on User", "Cancelled", "Accounting", "HR"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. eSports Guide

The very widely used E-Sport from the globe is League of Legends. League of Legends has mastered one other E Sports concerning viewership throughout the past couple of decades. With the entire funding of Riot Games, the match has 12 big leagues round the Earth, and the ones leagues have been dispersed over five continents. That's enabled each Celtics to blossom and develop its identity, giving fans of this match different what to see in each individual region.

League of Legends was made in October 2009 from Riot Games. It had been significantly influenced by DotA two, whilst the programmers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. OST to PST Converter Software

To convert the overall data into new healthy PST file just download the InQuit OST to PST Converter software which greatly converts the entire data into PST and provides 100% accurate result. While the MS Outlook does not install in your system you can export OST data such as emails, inbox, sent the item, draft, delete-items, attachment, calendar, notes, task (To, Cc, Bcc, Date, From, Object and Time) into Outlook PST.
    This is the best function of this tool. It is the best replica for the conversion and the IT experts are making it’s for mainly this purpose. After the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Best Search Engine Marketing Company In Delhi

Looking for the best search engine marketing company in Delhi which gives the SEO, search engine marketing services with the best high experts. You can contact Avenir digital stories which is the leading brand or service provider of digitlal marketing services.

https://www.digitalstories.co.in/search-engine-marketing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. how to use stella edb email converter tool

Try stella edb email converter tool to convert all the edb file data in to pst file. stella edb email converter software convert all the edb mailbox items in to pst file. stella edb email converter software convert all the corrupted edb file data in to pst file. stella edb email converter tool convert all unmounted edb file data in to pst file. for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/exchange-edb-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Best Leading Construction Companies In Oman

Tri- visuals are a leading brand and reputed company of Oman which gives the best interior design, architecture services, construction, real estate etc. We are the best construction company in Oman. For the services in architecture, construction, real estate etc you can contact us on the web for the services.

https://tri-visuals.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gets the Endotracheal Tube from Mais India online.

If you want the best Endotracheal tube device,so please go and check our website- https://maisindia.com/endotracheal-tube

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. QR and or Barcode Integration.

QR and or Barcode Integration.
    To syncronize tasks, it would be great to have integrated barcodes or better QR codes. This could bridge the gap between online tasks and paper documents related to it.
    Check: https://voguemagz.com and https://thepetster.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. checklist from bulleted list or line by line - copy and paste

Please allow an option to copy and paste into checklist like this:

Get file
    Send File
    Ask Help
    Talk Support
    Find people

each of these could be copied and pasted into their own checklist. Often someone tells you what they want and you can just pop it into the checklist to know when it is done.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Have 365 online version sync with desktop outlook

I love the planner app but I rarely sign into office 365 and instead use outlook directly from my desktop. I would like if the online version would be able to sync with the desktop version, so I can see the tasks that have been assigned to myself and team on a regular basis (rather than having everyone have to sign into the online version).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base