Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Arlo Log in || Arlo Sign in

Arlo security camera is furnished with the latest technology to capture the viewer as per the customized needs of the user. It helps you when you are not present at home and you feel worried. It provides you the information about what happing around your home. If are getting stuck with Arlo Sign in So no need to worry about it. We are here to provide you an instant solution to the problem. If you want to know more about Arlo Log in then you should visit our website and follow the basic troubleshooting steps.
    For More Information.
    https://247camerahelp.com/arlo-pro-login/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Transfer Money from Paypal to Cash App | How to Send Money from Paypal to Cash app

Does not work Transfer Money from Paypal to Cash App. Which does not allow to you directly access your money? You can use different methods to transfer money. Firstly you should log in to the PayPal account and you can connect a bank account to your PayPal account. then you transfer money to PayPal to a bank account. Then you send a money bank account to the cash app. If you have any issue with How to Transfer Money from Paypal to Cash app. Then you can contact us. We are here to provide you the best solution to the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How to Transfer Money from Paypal to Cash app | Send Money to Cash App from Paypal

There are lots of services available on the market. But one of the most leading services is the PayPal app. It is one of the best online payment systems. But there are lots of people are curious to know they could Send Money to Cash App from Paypal.So here I tell you till now it’s not possible to send money directly. If you want to know How to Transfer Money from Paypal to Cash app. So no need to worry we can provide you some alternate solution for you. And you can contact us anytime.
    For More Information.
    https://cash-app-help.com/can-i-send-money-from-paypal-to-cash-app/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Arlo Base Station Is Offline : Getting Same Problem?

Arlo base station offline, issue may arise, if the user will not be able to, log in the account. The base station and the router needed to be checked as they are the very major parts for any camera to work. The Arlo is one of them, which has been considered among one of the best cameras and it has maintained its position on the number one. The only thing the user faced Arlo base offline issue. This can be treated easily and the camera can again bring to the work. The team is always present round the clock, to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. How to download yowhatsapp apk?

I was bored with official WhatsApp, it's so simple with just a few basic features, I was suggested to use YoWhatsApp with lots of great extras, but I don't know where to download it? Google Play doesn't have it, any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. view PDF attachments

view PDF attachments in plans from mobile devices

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Android app traffic issue

App keeps me from updating anything and keeps telling me that the traffic is unusually high.
    Forces me to work only when i can access my laptop.
    Have tried to uninstall and re-install but no luck.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Get the Instant Solution For Netgear Extender Setup

Mywifiext.net is the default web address that users can use for Netgear extender setup. But sometimes, mywifiext net setup page doesn't open. In such a case, you can use 192.168.1.250 IP for Netgear extender login. After login, you will see the Netgear Genie Setup page which provides you on-screen instructions for Netgear WiFi range extender setup. If you still face any issue with mywifiext.net login or new extender setup, contact our experts right away. visit : https://mywifiiextnet.com/192-168-1-250/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How can we make better pictures on PicsArt?

PicsArt is a great photo editing application, it is no stranger to everyone anymore, it has long been mentioned by many people. Recently, I also downloaded Picsart apk at TechBigs to edit my photo collection. This is the free link that I have downloaded it https://techbigs.com/picsart.html
    PicsArt has lots of editing features and effects, but I've been looking for a while and haven't seen its visual clarification feature yet. Please guide me if you know how.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Android app - add copy link to task

Add copy link to task in android app like as in web app. There is no ability to link to task from another task in android app

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How can I prevent assigned jobs from being deleted I do job assignment, the staff I discard is deleting jobs and I cannot access any data

How can I prevent assigned jobs from being deleted I do job assignment, the staff I discard is deleting jobs and I cannot access any data

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to do Arlo Login My Account?

Arlo login my account is this your problem, are you looking for the best technician and the experts who will guide you to resolve all your issues, in a blink of an eye, the technicians have a high level of the experience in the tech industry, they know the very basics to provide you the best guidance with the help of which, you can easily perform, my Arlo login, by knowing the best answers.
    Visit us- https://camfixya.com/arlo-login-my-account/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Mobile device optimization

When looking at the planner application on the mobile app, it does not allow the user to scroll through it easily. Because mobile devices (and some windows touchscreen computer) utilize a touchscreen, the planner attempts to re-arrange planner tasks instead of scrolling through the task list. This is very inconvenient. It would be best to be able to lock the planner tiles in place by default on touchscreen devices.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to get Nest Support?

There are lots of camera brands available in the market but to choose the best from them is a difficult task. Nest is one the best brands of CCTV camera available in the market. Nest provides lots of features that any user can enjoy by doing the Nest Login. If any user faces any issue while using the don’t panic we are providing instant Nest Support to all the users. We are working 24*7 for your convenience. The user who is facing any issue can contact us at our Nest Customer Service Number anytime.
    Visit us:- https://camfixya.com/nest-customer-service-nest-support/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. How to perform My AOL mail login?

Is this your question? My AOL mail login is not responding? And you have tried a lot but in the end, you only got the failure. Connect with the group of experts and technicians and find a permanent solution regarding AOL email sign in. The team is here to assist and resolve all your queries. For more:-https://getemailservices.com/aol-mail-login/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How To Change AOL Password

How To Change AOL Password is the major question among users. Emails are the best communication system for a long time. This is one of the user-friendly services provided by the AOL community to its users. The users use this mail service system in a wide manner. So for keeping their account safe, they need to change the password. To know more, Forgot AOL Password read this will definitely help you.

For more info read this:- https://getemailservices.com/aol-password-reset/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How To Recover Forgot Outlook Password | Fix in minutes

How To Recover Forgot Outlook Password? Learn with the easy steps
    Have you locked your self out of the Outlook account? Are you finding difficulty to consider your outlook password? Well, in this case, we would suggest you live calm and read further due to the fact here in this web page you will discover a solution to your each query. If you're thinking- the way to Reset Outlook Password, don’t worry, here you may get whole guidance. The web page is designed to help you out in convalescing the outlook password.

How To Do Outlook Email Password Recovery In…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Thinking about new hobbie

Hello guys. What do you think about about treasure hunting. Last time I very interested this theme. What device you can recommend to me if we talking about metal detecotrs? Please, help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Education in Youtube?

What do you thinking about education in Youtube? Is it really good idea to earn money, maybe? And how I need to start to get success?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Virtual numbers

What do you think about virtual numbers in business? Is this instrument really useful or not? And how is this work?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base