Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. deberia existir la manera de colocar el mismo comentario en varias tareas de planner asiganadas

deberia existir la manera de colocar el mismo comentario en varias tareas de planner asiganadas, esto con la intecion de poder actualizar multiples tareas

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Planner Web Part Missing in SharePoint Site Home Page

Planner is missing in Web Part List.
    Office 365 Groups has been created and added in SharePoint Site, still the Planner is missing. According to Microsoft Article, once the Office 365 Group is created the Planner should show up once it's established.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Planer for privat Office

MS Planer sollte auch im MS365 Privat verfügbar gemacht werden, würde auch zahlen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Tie Planner into MS Forms

We often use MS forms for internal layered process audits. It would add a lot of value if you could assign a task through Planner for a non-conformance while using Forms. This would help make Forms data produce more actionable items results. It could be tied into the branching options in Forms

i.e. Question 1. Did area meet the requirements Y/N. if No is selected in the form it would present the option to add and assign a task.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adding a direct integration between MS planner & MS lists.

We need to enable the direct integration between the MS planner & MS lists. We have a planner bucket triggered by a Power automate job “Once an email arrive in outlook create a share point list item”. Once this task is created, we would like to be able to use it in MS lists and assign priorities as well as assign the responsible person for it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sorting - Tasks by Planner and To Do, in the "Source" column

While using the Tasks by planner and To Do in the teams interface. If you go to "Planned" or "Assigned to me", you can sort each column Alphabetically besides for the "Source" column. This function would be very useful to me and seems like it was left out for no reason.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I can have different teams using Teams linked to planner, but planner only one Hub!!!

I can have several teams and channels within them linked to planner. But, in planner there is only one HUB, it should be a way to have the option to have an independent HUB in Planner for each group or team in TEAMS. Now I have everything on the same page. It is a mess to manage this way several teams in TEAMS linked to plans in Planner. I hope you can improve or fix this weakness in planner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Teams channel name will be missing

If you create a new Planner task in a channel from Teams desktop client an view the task in Planner app, you don’ see the channel name of the task has been created from. On the other hand, if you create a task in Teams web app and view it in Planner app, you can see the channel name as expected. Please always show the channel name on the Planner task!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. new document

when a task need more info it's more productive to CREATE NEW DOCUMENT DIRECTLY FROM TASK rather than going out create a document save it to the correct library and attach it to the task

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow plans created in Planner to connect with Teams. Make it easier to make the connection so that they show up as an option on channels.

When I created a plan in Planner, and tried to connect to Teams it was not available to do that. I contacted Microsoft help and they could not make it work. The way it is now if I create the plan and tasks in Teams it shows up in Planner, but it should be able to work the other way as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add ToDo as a integration to appear in Teams.

By integrating To Do to a channel would allow a quick start to a users productive day which acts as a roll up for all planner tasks and also make teams the one and only place the user needs to focus when they access their computer.

As an avid user of teams I need to hunt for outstanding to do itesm by team. With Todo I need to leave teams to maintain a sperate list. Bring them together and there is less noise and greater productivity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Schedule Teams meetings and events on a task level

many parts of a plan include assigning meetings for follow up, planning groups, many are online, so like sharepoint or outlook, have the ability to add teams meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Schedule Teams meetings and events

many parts of a plan include assigning meetings for follow up, planning groups, many are online, so like sharepoint or outlook, have the ability to add teams meeting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow to filter only on my tasks and the tasks assigned to me in the Planned view in Microsoft Teams and ToDo

Using planner in Microsoft teams since few days, it's nice to see there my Microsoft To Do tasks but as in To Do, when using the "planned" view, I can't filter only on my personal tasks (not assigned because on personal task lists) and and the tasks that are assigned to me from shared lists.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Expose Last Updated to Power Automate

I really need to access the Last Updated property of tasks in Planner but for some inconceivable reason, it seems you don't expose this at present. Unless I am mistaken? Anyway, as per my post here would it be possible to add please?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Planner-Last-Updated/m-p/758787#M104718

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be great if there could be excel syncronization solution for Planner!

It would be faster if you could synchronized excel plans with Planner. In our organization we use excel forms when following projects and it would be great to visualized the current situation with the planner. So it would be a full-filling tool for project managers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add existing planner from other Teams in Teams tab

Hi, when, for instance, managing several projects in a project portfolio team in Teams I would like to use a common Planner for certain tasks related to and across the portfolio of projects. It would then be nice if each project could link a tab in their project team in Teams to this common Planner (residing in the Project Portfolio Teams) to the project Teams, via the Planner app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Channel breakout for groups in Outlook

Allow Outlook users to see which channel of a group the email is coming from.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. allow attaching One Note to Planner task - allow opening note editor directly from task preview

this might resolve the lack of markdown within the task preview -- we need bullet points, links, bold text, colors, everything that a a rich text editor has

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base