Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A Power User in Planner gets this message. "We couldn't complete your request because your item or storage limit has been exceeded."

A Planner Poweruser in Browser gets this message when creating a new Task:
    We couldn't complete your request because your item or storage limit has been exceeded.

What are those Limits? Is it a permanent Limit or temporarily?

Thanks in advance,
    Thomas

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Copy Planner works but not maintainign history of tasks ex. created by, status of tasks etc.

Copy Planner works but not maintaining history of tasks ex. created by, status of tasks etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Planner Template with assigned Persons and dates to choose from

One time a year I have to assign the same tasks to the same 100+ people.

It would be great to create a template where I can already assign the tasks to the persons. Then, create a plan from the template to assign / activate the tasks.

Also, all those tasks have one out of five due dates. I would love to assign due date A to some tasks, date B to others in the template. When creating the plan from the template: being able to chose date A, B etc. so that all tasks with date A are assigned…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Forward mails to existing Planner tasks

Add the possibility to forward a mail to a planner task, like it is possible for a teams channel. Each task should get a mail adress and forwarded mails should appear as comment.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. what do i do if my cash app account is closed ?

Closed Cash App Account with no notice and kept my cash guaranteeing I needed to add another card or record to get it. This feels like they're attempting to keep my cash.
    https://www.cashcardmoney.com/why-cash-app-account-closed/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Nest camera login | Nest Cam login | Nest sign in

Nest camera login is done by many users on a daily basis, as it is considered as one of the most admired home security cameras, and used by millions of users globally, it has all the latest features, based on the wireless technology. In any case, if you have any issue, regarding the Nest cam login, then immediately, Call us on the number provided, and you will get the best answer, the availability, of the technicians and experts, are round the clock. We will provide you the best answer, which will help you to do all the setups.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow collapsing of a group in "My tasks"

When in the "My tasks" view, the only schedule type view is to group by due date. When you do so, only 4 -5 groups are visible on the screen, and in my case right now, 2 of the 4 are being taken up by groups of only completed tasks. "Late" and "Today" are both empty but completed Items.
    1) if a task is completed it isn't late, but I get why it classifies it like this
    2) it's a waste of space to have them full size

I get potentially benefiting from seeing the tasks that were due today…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My Arlo signs in | Download my Arlo account

My Arlo signs in, can’t be done, maybe because of the technical errors, Arlo camera provides a variety of versatile features, which helps the user in many ways. The Arlo is a well popular name across the planet. With trust and faith, people are using this home security camera from decades. It not only protect your house from the thefts and stealing but it also takes care of your loved ones, notorious children, pets, and many more. Many of the issues cause during Download my Arlo account, can be cured with the technicians and the experts.
    https://camfixya.com/arlo-login-my-account/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Increase how many folks can be assigned to a Task and increase allowed Checklist steps per task

I track area-wide readiness for new product introduction. This requires coordinating signoff across 40-50 people. I would like to assign all folks to the same Planner task, and then have them each signoff a designated checklist step when they are Ready. Right now, in order to use Planner, I have to break up my tracking into smaller groups due to the limitations of assigning 11 people max to a task and tasks having 20 checklist steps max.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Linking Cards generated from checklists to original card

Wouldn't it be amazing if when you wrote a checklist on a card and made an item in the Checklist a card using the "Make this a new task" it stayed on the checklist but when you completed the subsequent card it completed that checklist item

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can we have an official documentation for the MS Planner limits?

Need a technet documentation on MS planner limits please

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to Solve Cash App Login Issue?

On the off chance that you go over any trouble while performing Cash app login issue process, you may address bolster chiefs who are possible accessible if the need arises just as visit. You ought to likewise remember that nobody speaking to Cash App will even now request your sign-in code ever through any medium. Money application backing can be profited whenever and anyplace.
    https://cashapphelp.com/blog/how-to-login-cash-app/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Multi-line task title

Please convert the title of the task from single-line view to multi-line view on the task details pop-up view. It's hard to read and edit whole title on details screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Return Board view to converged Planner Tasks in New Teams Task App

In old version of Planner app in Teams, the default view was all my tasks were in a board view that converged all the cards from all the Plans into verticals that were based on progress. In the New Planner/Tasks app being rolled out this view is replaced with a list view with no option to change it to a board view. Please restore this option and allow users to choose their default view in the new Tasks app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Return Board view to converged Planner Tasks in New Teams Task App

In old version of Planner app in Teams, the default view was all my tasks were in a board view that converged all the cards from all the Plans into verticals that were based on progress. In the New Planner/Tasks app being rolled out this view is replaced with a list view with no option to change it to a board view. Please restore this option and allow users to choose their default view in the new Tasks app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to split PDF files?

Sometimes a user may face difficulties in splitting a PDF file. However with the PDF split tool, one can easily split the PDF files without any problem. The tool supports the bulk split process hence, a user can split the multiple PDF files in a single click.
    For more info:- https://bit.ly/splitthePDFfiles

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Would you be able to add mapping from forms to labels?

I'd like to have an ability to user power automation to map from forms input into planner labels, this way I'll know what the item is suppose to map to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How to Request Cash App Refund Process?

It's imperative to know cash app refund process for clients, since like some other computerized installment move strategy, in some cases installment stalls out because of a specialized issue or wrong qualifications while moving from the cash app too. Clients can guarantee a discount inside 120 days of exchange. For the most part, the discount procedure takes 2-7 business days and discount procedure may take 9-14 days in the event that you procedure discount against a deal. Recall whether you sent cash to an obscure individual accidentally then it almost difficult to get your cash discounted in light of the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 144 145
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base