Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It would be great if I could add a person(s) to one task without that person having access to the entire planner to look at.

It would be great if you were able to limit access by a person name or be able to make a task private or hide columns from people viewing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Planner for iOS application does not support the Azure conditional access policy

Planner for iOS application does not support the Azure conditional access policy, therefore users are able to access it even if we set the policy to block access.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display bucket name along with plan name for tasks in my tasks

Currently tasks listed under "My Tasks" only show the plan name. It would be helpful if the bucket name to also be displayed. Options could be like the following:

Plan Name - Bucket Name
    Plan Name: Bucket Name
    Plan Name / Bucket Name
    Plan Name
    Bucket Name

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Copy Link To Task - Missing Notes

The link that is generated within the Task in MS Planner does not include the notes from the source task. If the task is edited from the link it will overwrite the note. The URL which is generated from the "Copy Link To Task" needs to be fixed to include the notes field as well. This issue behaves the same on a MAC or a PC.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Template Dates

Currently in copying a plan and creating a template it just uses the same dates over and over again. It would be great if the template set dates as a countdown to project end so that the due dates would autofill on the tasks, or have a way to import a plan from excel into planner.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Notifications on all activities I´ve created

As Project Manager I use Planner to create all activities needed in the Project. It means I can have perhaps 50 active activities which I have to know status on to report. Today I need to open every one to see if some changes have been made to the Checklist or if there are any comments made, I don´t get a notification on that since the task isn't assigend to me. But it´s created by me so there should be an option for settings to get notification on all changes made in an activity created by me. I don´t want…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Easier cut and paste multiple tasks between buckets - right click

When creating the tasks for each bucket, please permit drag and drop to cut and paste tasks between buckets. It is very cumbersome in the case where multiple buckets have identical tasks, and it would be simpler just to be able to right click and then paste into each bucket.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I played yesterday on the whole Teams apps store and repository looking for a way to handle properly the scheduling. It's a total disaster.

You have to get the same approach of the offline version of Project, it is mandatory to have tasks and milestones as well as the way to upload documents directly on each of that steps. It must be collaborative with the option to set different rights according to the accounts (view, review, editor, manager) as well as a way to handle it directly via IM (I guess about Telegram integration). Without, it is totally unsell.

Regards,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hub Summary Report of Tasks - Shareable Link

Hi!

It would be great to have a summary report of all the tasks across all the plans in a shareable link that I could send to my manager.

Thanks!
    M

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hub  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. J'aimerais pouvoir ajouter jusqu'à 30 personnes à une tâche.

On est bloqué à 11 personnes.
    C'est fortement insuffisant pour nos besoins.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow Planner plans to be created in a Private Teams Channel

When we create a Private Channel in Teams, creating a Planner is not an option in the channel tab. This would be helpful: to allow this subgroup of people to work together on a confidential activity within a team.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Root Level Project Folders

It would be good to have the ability to assign projects to project folders ie they have the board names but be able to assign a root folder to help organize it better much same way favourites work but would a pin to a folder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Permissions in Planner need to be more easily manageable because currently any user can edit their task!

Permission in Planner - any user can edit tasks, including those they've been assigned to!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Integrate Planner from Sharepoint

Someone deleted our planner and I can see it if I go to the website but cannot find a way of integrating it back to Teams, it took a lot of time to do it so I would appreciate if you could provide guidance on how to incorporate. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Upload file in Planner View on Microsoft Teams

I really love how I can use Planner within Teams, however I do not have the ability to upload a file to a planner task while viewing in Teams. Therefore I must switch back to the Planner site in order to manage my Planner tasks, instead of staying and working within my Teams group.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Change Mobile Number in Gmail Account or Google

When you face any issues related change mobile number in gmail account or google here you san solve all technical problem You need to simply verify some information with google like phone number, alternative email address pr date of birth. Once google recognizes your information google will allow you to change your Google or Gmail account password.
    Visit: https://www.geekisquad.com/blog/how-to-change-mobile-number-in-gmail-account-in-android-phone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Control de más de 1 plan externo desde la app para iphone

Hola, desde la app de planner de ios actualmente no se puede controlar otros planeamientos que comparten personas externas.
    No es el caso para android, en adroid, la app si permite manejar todos los planeamientos que personas externas nos han compartido.

Por favor de implementar ésto para ios también, ya que la utilización de la herramienta es mucho más en su versión movil y específicamente desde iphone en nuestra corporación.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iOS App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 305 306
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base