Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Good Vacuum Cleaner Manufacturers

Does anyone know about a vacuum cleaner company like shark?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to Get A Reasonable Tech Aid for Cash app Refund?

For the hope of getting the one stop assistance from a reliable source regarding Cash app Refund, you
    should contact the Cash app customer support professionals. Here, they will provide you with the best possible technical help, right from the comfort of your home, within the least time frame. So, what are you waiting for?

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/cash-app-money-back/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Log

It Would be so helpful, if you add history of a task (Contain any change that are applied to a task) and show it some where in task window. That's too hard to follow up a task changing with no such a log. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Issue with login leading to Cash App won’t let me send money message? Reach help center.

Sometimes, a bad login instance can be the reason for Cash App won’t let me send money popup. This can be fixed by implementing the troubleshooting solutions that are available in the help center. You can also take an alternative route and use the techniques that are offered by the Youtube tech vids.
    https://www.customercare-email.com/blog/cash-app-wont-let-me-send-money/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Would I be able to contact the remote Brother printer support team?

You can contact remote Brother printer support to set up your printer. Be that as it may, prior to settling on any decision, you should attempt these focuses to set up your remote Brother printer. In this way, first, you need to associate the force line to your Brother printer and afterward interface it to an electrical attachment. Presently, press the Arrow key as needs be to choose an organization and afterward hit the Ok catch.

https://www.brotherprintersupportpro.net/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. How can I access old Cash app account to pull back cash?

you can undoubtedly get a solution for can I access old Cash app account to pull
    back cash. You have to handily sign in to your account by entering the client’s
    certifications. You can undoubtedly send the installment to connect to your
    companions, family, and associates to make an installment into your old account.
    https://www.cashapp-customerservice.com/blog/access-old-cash-app-account/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How Epson printer support in case it isn't turn on?

If you get that your Epson printer didn't turn on, by then, you need to ensure the power string isn't hurt. Similarly, as you need to in like manner ensure that you didn't make any misguided relationship between the printer and your contraption. If you have any issue with this, by then contact the Epson printer support bunch for the help.
    https://www.epsonprintersupportpro.net/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How might I email to hp solution center team?

You can without much of a stretch send an email to hp solution center on the off chance that you have any issue or you need to find out about any highlights, administrations, and so on Thus, on the off chance that you have any issue with your printer and you take a preview of it, at that point essentially open those documents on your framework, and hit the offer symbol. Presently, you can choose the email symbol to share those documents by email. Presently, an email page opens, where you can undoubtedly enter the support group email I'd and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Expanded Search options

I often find myself searching through my 120 or so tasks to find one in specific. If I could search for certain text within a task, that would be extremely helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update Access for Guests

We are sharing our Planners with clients for visibility and approval. We would like to adjust the Client (guests) access to certain items. For example, limiting guests from deleting tasks but still allow them to add and move tasks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More bucket functionality

I use planner as a dashboard to see all of my projects and their status using buckets (i.e. each bucket is a gift I am working on, and the tasks below correspond to that gift). I would love for there to be more functionality around buckets. For example, I would love it if when I finish all of my tasks in a bucket, if I could archive the bucket so that I can reference it later if need be. I would also love if I could somehow export all of the info from a bucket once it's complete so I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audit/History

It would be great if there was an audit or history list that could show when changes were made and by whom. To that point, it would be great if there was a versioning system that periodically saved versions of the planner so you could go back to former iterations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Policy of Refund

Our aim is only to help you to know how to get a refund fast and what is the refund policy of any company. our not relation with to any company.

https://policyofrefund.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Extortion on the Internet

I recently received an email from an unknown person in which he is extorting money from me through deception. I had read about it before, so I immediately knew it was a hoax. But I can't understand how he found me and why he wrote to me. Does anyone have any ideas?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Considering how to get money off Cash App without bank account considering bank interface jumble up? Hit keep up.

Every so often, you may have to deal with the bank accomplice issue and likewise you may consider, how to get money off Cash App without bank account? To discard the issue, you can use the assistance that the tech protests need to bring to the table or you can nearly get the issue settled by using the assistance page of the site. You can look at some video help to discover uphold by investigating to Youtube.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/get-money-off-cash-app-without-card/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How Does Cash App Work To Allow You To Make Payments At Shops?

How Does Cash App Work for making payments at shops? For that, the users should apply for a cash app card. Once they receive it, they will help to activate it by approaching the Cash app support team. Once you activate your Cash app card, you can make payment through it without any hassle.
    https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/get-money-off-cash-app-without-card/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Charts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Does Facebook Report A Problem You Are Running Into?

You can easily report a problem that you are suffering from while accessing your Facebook account. Don’t worry! If you are not aware of the procedure to Facebook Report A Problem. Simply go to the help and support section where you can find out the required instructions regarding the same.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/facebook-report-a-problem/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How Can I Deal With The Problems If Showing ‘Is Gmail Down’?

If you are novice user who wants to know how to handle ‘Is Gmail Down’ problem, you are at the right place. Here, you will come to know the feasible way to annihilate the whole host of your problems within the least time. However, such server problems can be sorted out atomically in a couple of seconds.

https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/why-is-gmail-down/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Tasks by Planner and To Do: Plans in a team under “Shared plans Planner” can’t be deleted!

1. Add a channel in a team, and create plans by adding Tasks by Planner and To Do tan in the channel.

2. Uninstall the Tasks by Planner and To Do app from the channel.

After you do the above, plans shown under the team in “Shared plans Planner” disappears. But if you open the channel in Teams, you see plans still exist in the channel, and those plans can’t be ever deleted.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tasks by Planner and To Do: Plans in a team under “Shared plans Planner” can’t be deleted!

1. Add a channel in a team, and create plans by adding Tasks by Planner and To Do tan in the channel.

2. Uninstall the Tasks by Planner and To Do app from the channel.

After you do the above, plans shown under the team in “Shared plans Planner” disappears. But if you open the channel in Teams, you see plans still exist in the channel, and those plans can’t be ever deleted.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 420 421
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base