Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. OST to PST Converter

ost converter used by most of the IT professionals because it has the best easy to navigate GUI makes ATS OST to PST file conversion. You can see the preview of the conversion also, you can convert the OST files in different formats according to your need. When you use this you can have access to all the advanced features very well. You can convert the OST files in various different formats such as EML,EMLX,vCal,vCard,MSG,MBOX,PST etc. You can convert 30 emails for free.

Read More: https://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Submit: 50 Items in one Task (increase Number of Items)

At the moment you can only include 20 Items in one Task. Please increase to 50.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to be able to report how many Planner plans there are in our environment. And whether they are being actively used (last use date)

I want to be able to report how many Planner plans there are in our environment. And whether they are being actively used. Information such as Plan name, last modified date, number of tasks, and etc.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Add Permission-Based Roles into Planner Boards

As per the title, please add Permission-Based Roles to Planner boards.

There is evidence that there is a high-demand and need to manage what users can/cannot do within a Planner board. For example, there is a lot of concern that (1) anyone within the group can delete cards and buckets within a board, and (2) that there is no audit trail to help monitor this type of activity.

Here’s a collection of different posts asking for (basically) the same feature since late 2015 when Planner rolled out, one of which has nearly 500 votes but has not gotten any official…

114 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Error occurs when the plan has more than 100 tasks in iOS Planner

If you try to create a new task under the plan which has more than 100 tasks you will see error message resembles the following and you can’t complete task creation.
    Cannot complete your request because Planner currently experiencing an abnormally high volume of traffic. Please try again.
    I want you to improve the performance to allow creating new tasks even when the plan has large number of items.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notify people assigned to a Task when it is changed/updated or when a comment is captured

A colleague and I own a task, however when I added a comment and changed the due date on it, I was the only one receiving an email about it, which is really pointless given I know what changes I made and would rather the other people assigned to it received that email/notification/update... Please can this be changed?

392 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How to Buy & Sell Bitcoin on Cash App - Step By Step Guide

Cash App users can easily refer to the step by step guide on Bitcoins. Bitcoin queries resolved with 100% resolution given to customer or visit https://contactcashapps.com/buy-sell-bitcoin/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Outlook integration

It should be possible to create new planner tasks directly, from an outlook email.
    This email should be attached to the new planner task.
    In addition it should be possible to add emails directly from outlook to existing planner tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Assign Sub-Task (checklists) to specific team members

Once creating a task and assigning a team members to the overall tasks, we would like to break the task into multiple sub tasks, as checklist points, and assign one or multiple users to those specific sub tasks.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. HP Printer Troubleshooting Guide For Common HP Printer Issues

Facing issues with your HP Printer and don’t know what to do next? What you need is some guidance and you can fix your printer on your own without any issues. Refer to our HP Printer Troubleshooting guide for your HP printer errors and issues. Whether you are not able to print from your printer or getting a specific error code, you can fix it all easily with the help of our troubleshooting guides.
    Visit :https://www.customerservicephonenumber.co/blog/hp-printer-troubleshooting-guide/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. From the hub I would like to keep track of the tasks of my collegues across Teams

From the hub I would like to keep track of the tasks of my collegues across Teams now I can do that only in relation to each Team and set of tasks they have in that Team. I cannot have a global view of all their activities across all Teams.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Admin should be able to delete plans created by others.

As an admin, I can't delete a plan which is not created by me. Only the creators can delete their plans.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The ability to limit the planner tasks being viewed to only those resources connected to that task

If within Planner, I have 20 tasks. 2 of those 20 tasks included the resource of Dave. As is, Dave can now see all 20 Tasks within Planner not just the 2 that he was assigned to. Some of those other 18 Tasks that Dave is not assigned to may have nothing to with Dave whatsoever. In addition, some of those other 18 Tasks may be confidential. Currently, there is no setting that gives the Plan organizer the option to limit which Tasks Dave can see based on if I prefer Dave only see those Tasks that Dave is assigned…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Microsoft Planner helps increase revenue.

Did Microsoft Planner somehow help you make more money?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The conditions for the delivery of the car are violated

I applied to a car transportation company and they were very late during delivery, in fact, the conditions were violated. What compensation can I get from this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Labels at first glance

More specifically at that row then you are adding a task to your own or shared plan.
    There is currently a field for title, (person), priority , deadline(, and bucket).

I would like there to be labels available there too. I love it. Just a little square would be nice as icon and then you can click it and choose colour.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Tasks by Planner and To Do: Plans in a team under “Shared plans Planner” can’t be deleted!

1. Add a channel in a team, and create plans by adding Tasks by Planner and To Do tan in the channel.

2. Uninstall the Tasks by Planner and To Do app from the channel.

After you do the above, plans shown under the team in “Shared plans Planner” disappears. But if you open the channel in Teams, you see plans still exist in the channel, and those plans can’t be ever deleted.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Enable sort and filter by "label" in MS Teams

In the "Tasks by Planner and To Do" app in MS Teams, enable users to sort and filter by label (even more important with labels increasing from 6 to 25!). Users can already sort by Task title, Source, Priority, Due in "Tasks by Planner and To Do".

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. InQuit OST to PST Converter Software

InQuit OST to PST Converters to batch export offline Outlook data (OST) files into PST format for Outlook. With this tool, you can easily convert OST files into PST format along with embedded data items such as email, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, custom folders, predefined folders, etc. After the successful conversion, you can directly import OST to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. without any trouble. It is a hassle-free solution to export multiple OST files into PST format for Outlook without any problems.

Read More Info: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/ost-to-pst-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Kurti Suit Designs For A Stunning Look

When it comes to ethnic Indian clothing, the only word every woman can think of is comfort. One of the most favorite outfits under Indian apparel is Kurti. Most of the kurti suit's designs are beautiful and suited to the body frame of an Indian woman. In the current scenario, Simple kurti for women come to the rescue for all women who cannot fully tuck their sarees before going out of work or going to attend a function. Being easy to wear and comfortable, Kurtis can mix natively with western clothing such as trousers, skirts, and jeans. For more info…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base