Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Planner plans to be created in a Private Teams Channel

When we create a Private Channel in Teams, creating a Planner is not an option in the channel tab. This would be helpful: to allow this subgroup of people to work together on a confidential activity within a team.

2,875 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

383 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export to Excel Error(Late Tasks)

Dear Microsoft Team
    When I export plan into Excel and there were late tasks but completed , it appears In the Excel(Late column) false, although they should be true in that case i have to insert new column to identify the late delivery tasks from on-time tasks

So please fix this feature
    Thanks

108 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Prevent Data leaks via comment emails

We have discovered a security issue with Planner emails. If you receive an email from Planner about new comments, reply to the email and add another address (external address in this case) then the added address gets updates on ALL new comments for that task.

Steps to reproduce:
    -Assign a task in Planner
    -Add a comment to the task
    -When the email is received from Planner, reply to the email and add an external address
    -Make another comment in Planner
    -External email address gets the comment update.

There is nowhere in Planner showing this external address subscribed to updates, there…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. toggle on/off suggested attachments feature

"suggested attachments" update is not relevant to the main board I use, and clutters up the screen when flipping through cards. I can see how this might be useful for other boards, so is there a way to simply toggle this on or off? Maybe in the board settings?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. More Attachments

Planner only allows us to attach 9 attachments to a single bucket and we are finding that we hit that maximum on a regular basis. It boggles me that there is a limit on this as they are all linked to SharePoint and planner is only holding the link not the actual document.

86 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. order labels

It's great that we now have more colors for labels, however, as a result, we need to have the ability to order labels. For example, with the new vibrant colors, I'd like to use some of the more eye-catching colors rather than the original pale pastel labels. However, once you do that, the user has to scroll through the entire list to find a label. Instead, once a label has been given a name, those labels should appear at the top of the scroll down menu with the unnamed colors below them. This will make it easier fo the user…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Convert MBOX to PST | Know-How-To

You can easily convert MBOX files into Outlook PST files with the help of Shoviv MBOX Converter software. This software easily converts your multiple MBOX files into Outlook PST files. This tool support 20 email clients for MBOX file format including Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Seamonkey, Opera Mail, Gmail, etc. This software export the MBOX file to Outlook PST and other file formats like EML, MSG, etc. This software does not make any alteration during conversion and supports all versions of Windows and MS Outlook.

Key Features of Shoviv MBOX to PST converter:-

1. Provide reliable and accurate MOBX to PST conversion
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. To be able to add a person as a watch list rather than assigning them to the task

We have tasks that leadership is working on, but want to add the team that it will affect so they have the most recent information. Is there a way to have certain folks added as 'assigned' and then a different group of folks to be a 'watcher/watch list'?

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The Lord of the Rings Museum

Hello everyone
    I do not know if I will be able to finish my theme because of the correct copying, but some frames only have photos of the actors, so maybe everything will be fine.
    I want to create a space where everyone can go wherever they want. Hobbits, Elves or Dwarves, choose your room ! And import the iconic weapons to play with your friends and take great pictures.
    You will find an item/weapon under each character portrait representing them. I hope you will have fun!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Toothache and tooth decay!

What should I do if I start to have caries? I don't brush my teeth very often, and now I regret it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Outdoor furniture. help pls

Hello everyone. I am now planning to equip my yard and I need outdoor furniture. Does anyone know where I can get such furniture?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Online school. Your opinion

How do you feel about homeschool or online school? Do you think this is a good idea for your child's studies?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Covid-19 and HVAC systems

I did some research on HVAC systems in relation to the current situation with HVAC-19 and wondered if anyone had sought professional advice on this issue. I looked at the HSE website, and while the HSE suggests not making changes to systems that mix some of the extracted air with fresh air, CIBSE recommends lowering the CO2 targets to 450 ppm. Our office system is currently set to 640 ppm and the facility manager does not want to change this due to his concern that the increased airflow will encourage the spread of potentially infected droplets over long distances. Any…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Electricity consumption

I have a CSV data file from my energy supplier.

The data is given in 30-minute increments and reports about 3 meters (Total, Solar and controlled load).

How can I represent this graphically in Excel?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Enstella OST Recovery tool

I recommend for a great converter tool and that name is Enstella OST to PST converter tool you should try this software such a very fast and easily converter the file they allocate solution, no data damage issue, no file size limitation, you can easily export OST Gmail to PST file format.
    Some features of Enstella OST to PST
    Free preview of OST data before the conversion.
    All Users can smoothly split PST file into smaller files.
    No size limitation for converting in Outlook PST files.
    All Windows OS supports

Know more info-https://www.enstella.com/ost-to-pst-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Recent car rental prices? Holy Cow!

So, yesterday I read an article that said that due to Covid 19 and fewer people traveling, etc., car rental companies have sold off about half of their fleet to pay the bills, and now that it opens, car rental is really in short supply, so the prices are ridiculous! Examples:
    Orlando, Florida, Compact Car - $ 300 + / day
    Maui, HI, Compact Car - $ 744 a Day
    I just looked at renting a car in Seattle for 6 days at the end of May - $ 944 for 6 days for a Kia Rio!
    It seems like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Convert PST to Thunderbird without Outlook

eSoftTools PST to MBOX Converter Software to Convert PST to Thunderbird without going into too much detail. Outlook PST files can be easily converted to MBOX, and software for all Windows platforms is available. You can divide large files into multiple small files by using the split options. The software comes with a trial version and technical support. In the trial version, you can convert Outlook PST files to MBOX files. Technical support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
    https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. How to Migrate OST file to PST File

If you are disappointed with your Outlook mailbox because it is not opening and not operating properly, there may be several reasons at the back of it like sudden power failure, software malfunction, internal bugs, virus infection etc. all these problems can be solved with the help of SysOZ OST to PST Converter which is easily migrate your OST data into PST format and other formats EML, MBOX, vCal, MSG, EMLX, vCard and HTML. It supports OS Windows 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1,10 (32bit & 64bit) without any trouble.

Read More: https://www.sysoz.com/products/ost-to-pst-converter.html

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. EML to PST Converter

EML files can be saved by a variety of email clients, including Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, and others. The EML file contains the original email message as well as additional email data such as To, From, Date-Time, Subject, and so on. To view the data in the MS Office Outlook email client, you must convert these EML files to PST files. The best application for converting EML files to PST formats and transferring all emails, contents, calendars, and other objects while keeping the original mailbox and folder organization is the eSoftTools EML Converter suite. This program…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Divorce lawyer

I share my property with my ex-wife. I do not know how this works and whether our property is honestly evaluated by lawyers and distributed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 210 211
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base