Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  APIs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kindle Fire

Support for Amazon Kindle Fire would be nice and available in the Amazon store

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How can i have it in my cell?

I would like to have it in my cellphone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Send a notification when using the API to close a task

When we close a task using the API no notifications are sent. This is normal when you close the task using the online Planner. Our users don't understand why we can't do that from our Add-in and Apps. t would be nice if the API will support that

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Wufoo integration/Form integration

Would be great to have this be an automated software. What I mean is that a person can fill out a form and it autocreates a Basket.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Promote a Group conversation to a Task

Emails posted to the Group should be promotable to Plan/Bucket along with their attachments with appropriate metadata mapping, i.e Subject -> Task title etc. We can also establish conventions like @<user> on the subject would be mapped to Assignee etc

A similar facility is used quite extensively in Trello to accommodate integration scenarios with external apps but this Use Case is covered well in O365 with Connectors. The unique selling point of Groups is that are email-enabled therefore can act as a Queue/Routing Point for other actions, either manually (explicit UI actions) or automatic.
    This would require the addition of…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  APIs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. About Planner

Hello. Planner don't let me know any alerts when an event happens while i'm working in other app from office 365, example my email

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  APIs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Language Interface in English

Hi, this morning I found my planner hub in Bahasa Indonesia. I tried to reset the configuration but it still in English (UK). In other apps they are in English but NOT my planner! Please make it sync with other apps in English. So frustating!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Facebook help care number if I need to open a record on Facebook.

Facebook is the most venerated casual correspondence site and along these lines everyone needs to get related with Facebook. So in the event that you can't open a Facebook record and need to show up at Facebook help for assist then you with implying any youtube DIY video and you will have the alternative to open your record in the blink of an eye.
    https://www.verizonwirelesscustomerservicephonenumber.com/facebook-customer-service-number/

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. What to consider when buying a house from the bank

The economic crisis of 2008 and the bursting of the bubble had a considerable impact on the real estate and construction sectors, and one of its main consequences was that banks were left with many real estate due to foreclosures and defaults.
    Sky Marketing strives to be Pakistan's biggest real estate developer ever, guaranteeing the highest international standards, prompt execution, and lifetime customer loyalty. With projects like capital smart city islamabad overseas block.
    This data serves as a reference: in 2012 alone, some of the most important entities in Spain such as Bankia, Banco de Valencia, Banco Sabadell or La…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. latam airlines seat reservation

<a href="https://flightbookingeasy.com/latam-airlines-reservations/">latam airlines seat reservation</a> Sitting with the stay of your assemblage can indeed serve to improve your flight seer. Reserving seats ahead of time is the best way to insur that you and your friends or family are sat together. If for--ledger a seat for each member of your party is not possibility, then checking in not late is one of the best wish for betroth you will be sat with the rest of your group. If you do not in front of-ledger seats for your knot, you may have to reckon on the mildness of other…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base