Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. POF Customer Support

If you're using any one of the online dating services and need any kind of help related to dating, you can call us at our helpline number: 800-786-5440.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arlo login | Arlo Camera Login | +1-844-559-0388

Arlo security cameras, one of the leading industry, in the market. And giving tough competition to other CCTV cameras. The brand provides the best class security cameras, inbuilt with various features you need to perform Arlo login first, which are highly appreciable. The camera can withstand high temperatures, snow, or any kind of weather, night vision high motion alerts are a few of the properties once Netgear Arlo login is done. But at times the camera undergoes several issues, and this impacts the working of the camera. still have issues then experts are available round the clock. Call, send an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. assigned

We work with the planner in such a way that one of the assigned persons takes the lead in the execution. This person integrates the others who support him or her during the execution. I would like to concentrate on the tasks for which I am assigned as the lead person. That is why we need a way to mark one of the assigned persons as the lead person and then filter it accordingly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. how to take a screenshot on mac, MacBook Pro?

If you are a user of Apple’s Mac, you must know about specific keyboard shortcuts to capture the screen of your MacBook. This article discusses how to take a screenshot on mac by using keyboard shortcuts or a third party app letting the user take screen shots remotely.

https://www.trainingsadda.in/screenshot-on-mac-macbook-pro/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Arlo Login Issue in Arlo Security Camera

You perform the activity of Arlo Netgear Login with the smartphone or PC or laptop. You have to go to the play store or the Google App Store to download the app. Now, the user has to tap on it. Many users come across the problem to log in to the account after following some of the easy steps. As the steps which are mentioned in the manual guide. In that case, you can directly call us on our number. The experts will receive the call and give you an instant solution for the difficulty that arises in the Arlo…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. What are trust and Foundation?

Trusts and foundations, conceivably related to corporate structures, can empower you to save, secure, and gather riches while decreasing or conceding your presentation to burden. Obviously, placing resources into family trust assets for people in the future is a critical piece of abundance on the board by families.

Your individual conditions will decide the most reasonable structure. Taking the time in the beginning to comprehend your necessities and desires will permit us to prompt you on the ideal structure and build up the correct connections for your expectations to be completed.

Different kinds of trusts and foundations have been created…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How to Take a screenshot on a mac, MacBook Pro?

If you are a user of Apple’s Mac, you must know about specific keyboard shortcuts to capture the screen of your MacBook. This article discusses how you can take a how to screenshot on a mac by using keyboard shortcuts or a third party app letting the user take screen shots remotely.

https://www.trainingsadda.in/screenshot-on-mac-macbook-pro/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. alaska airlines basic economy booking code

In essence, the Saver Fare and other fundamental economy ballot are buy passage classes within an air carrier's economy hut. As a result, the in-flight avail and experience will be the same for fundamental frugality as it will be for someone who purchased a pricier leading hut saving book. This ignoble passengers who go the basic economy route will sit in the same seats, enjoy the same in-flight jaunty, and amenities as everyone else in tutor.More info: https://airlinesreservationsdeals.com/alaska-airlines/

Between tightening its generous alter property policy and slit its patron-friendly price guarantee, it’s been a large year for Alaska Airlines on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Customize the initial visualization according to my preferences and task recurrence

Customize the initial visualization according to my preferences, for example, I want to see as a list and filter my name. I have to do this manually every time I open Planner. It would be also interesting to make a task recurrent with all the due dates previously set.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How To Reset Arlo Camera ?

Arlo camera has got better options for its users especially when the camera is connected to a base station. All you need is to follow the right measures in order to set up your camera in the most practical way. However, the camera can malfunction sometimes, resulting in the failure of the camera set up. You may not be able to run your camera and watch live feeds on your mobile. In such a situation, you can simply reset Arlo camera and experience the unmatched quality. You can have further information about it when you start seeking genuine content written…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Only allowing the creator of a task or administrator to delete it.

SharePoint style permissions to ensure that tasks can't be inadvertently removed by any team member, even those to which the task is allocated is essential where those tasks are part of a wider programme and contain key information. I note when a task is created the team member creating it is indicated at the bottom of the task, an option to prevent deletion by anyone other than the creator should be possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Provide a way to search for a plan easily

It would be nice if there was a search bar in the top ribbon.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hover quick edits

I have to click 3 times in order to modify anything in a task. I would suggest hovering the mouse over what i want to edit and enter or select the option it would save time and steps

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Trend Micro Phone Support for Help

If users did not have any information about Trend Micro, it is one of the award-winning software for its service and system built in it. In these modern time, all user wants it the best anti-virus solution which is simple to use with its feature. After getting an antivirus it is best to take all the possible advantages from it, otherwise using the best antivirus would be a waste. Users can find the best system and top security provided by the antivirus which some of the best navigation users will ever experience.
    Users will not find any other best malware…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Avast not working

Most of the time a situation appears where users are not aware of how to use the antivirus, and there are other situations where users might think they are not able to operate the antivirus, but the real condition here is due to Avast antivirus not working. There are various cases where users can find themselves in such a situation. If there are users who are facing such a situation and want to make their Avast work back again then below there are some instructions given to solve the issue.
    • If Avast is scanning over a huge file or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Customization & Ease of Use

I want to customize the color square in the top left portion of the screen. I'd also like to be able to scroll sideways without having to click on the scroll bar at the bottom. My last suggestion is to allow subtasks to have due dates.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show only my Tasks

I want the Default View of my Planner to only show MY Tasks, not everyone's. I understand I can Filter by person, or choose Member and then myself. But being able to set the DEFAULT to my own would be great.

Also, color-coding the whole Task box for a specific individual.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. make a bucket flow system with approvals

make it possible to make a bucket flow system with approval status that is connected to a task. example : bucket 1 = step 1 ... approval (finfished) then bucket 2 = step 2 (with history who approved etc...)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. history of placement for tasks in buckets

make it possible to track the drag and drop placement for a task between buckets

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lock name and task (it cannot be deleted)

create a task and lock it so that you cant delete it with a click and or only by 1 person.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base