Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Welcome!

We've partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this forum. We love your feedback and ideas on how we can improve Planner. We can’t promise we’ll build everything, but our product group will review all ideas and do our best to respond to top suggestions.

How to join the conversation:

• VOTE for existing ideas - this will also subscribe you to the idea's status updates.
  • SUBMIT new ideas - if you haven't found it via search.
  • COMMENT on threads - add anything else you'd like us to consider.
  • JOIN us on Planner's Tech Community for Q&A, blogs from the Planner team, and more!

Thank you for joining our community and helping improve Planner!

Lawyer stuff
Please note that the Planner’s Feedback Forum is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patent-able ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft.

Need technical support? Visit our support page.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. InQuit NSF to PST Converter Tool

InQuit NSF to PST Lotus Notes Converter Software helps the user to effortlessly convert single as well as multiple NSF files to Outlook PST file along with all the lotus notes items including – calendars, contacts, images, chats, journals, deleted emails, appointments, and other items. The software is made up with latest and advanced features to safely convert any large NSF file into Outlook PST and MSG, MBOX, EML, HTML, vCard, EMLX, CSV, MSG files without facing any difficulties. Try the Free Version to check its benefits to converts NSF file and assists the customer to freely convert the starting…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. display all tasks assigned to me in an excel spreadsheet-like manner

I totally get the idea of being paperless. Instead of printing tasks, can you display all my tasks with its fields as they would appear if I downloaded them to Excel? When I update this "spreadsheet" the appropriate places in TASKS are updated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Arlo not recording | Arlo not recording motion

As per the complaints, users have registered, several Arlo users are not able to record videos through their Arlo camera. To thwart this issue from the root, you can simply do some of the DIY which is going to give you an instant solution to resolve this issue. If you see your Arlo not recording then you can just reset the camera by pushing the button on the inside for a few seconds. If you need any help with Arlo not recording motion then you can simply connect with the professionals and get an instant solution to your queries.
    https://camfixya.com/arlo-camera-not-recording/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add Latest Comment and Comment Date as Columns in List View

As a project and team leader I want to quickly view the 'list' view the tasks in progress, but I wish to see the last comment and date when updated so I can filter and check the last input instead of having to go in and click on every task in the board to view. This would make it much quicker and easier to review them all.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't delete child plans made when deletion of the template plan occurs

Right now, if the users copy a plan and then delete the parent plan that they used as a template - it deletes the child plan(s) too. This is an unintended deletion that causes mayhem. Is there an interface that asks them to confirm...if not, that would be good to have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Search button

Can we have a search button so that we may bring up buckets or tasks easier?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Line Manager view of teams task

I can see all tasks assign to me in different plans. As a line manager I'd like to be able to see my teams tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How To Tackle Cash App Not Working Problems And Hurdles?

Are you a new Cash app user? Are you also running into Cash App Not Working problems? Don’t worry at all! All you need to do is to check the internet connection before going to the advanced troubleshooting solutions. Besides, you can also contact the cash app support engineers who will assist you to fix such problems out permanently from the root.

https://www.my-lenovosupport.com/blog/cash-app-not-working

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How To Get Money Off Cash App Without Card? All You Need To Know.

How To Get Money Off Cash App Without Card? You should keep the fact in mind that the procedure to get your money off the Cash app without using the card is as easy as a piece of a cake. However, if you come across any issues while handling it, you should simply contact the professionals and ask for help.

https://www.my-lenovosupport.com/blog/get-money-off-cash-app-without-card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. CREATE A BUGS SECTION!!

Why is there no bugs section in this UserVoice???

Where do we post bugs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tags from Teams in Planner to assign tasks to a group of users

Use tags from Teams to assign task in planner to a group of people directly with tag name

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Assign task to entire team (or channel) in Teams

I sometimes have the need to assign a task to the entire team (or channel) in Teams when using the Planner. An example would be if everyone in the team are to update the vacation-plan. Instead of adding each single team-member to the task, it would be nice to use the same kind of feature as @mention you can use in a chat, and it automatically assigns the task to everyone in that team.

Additionally - no limit as to how many that can be assigned the task or how many items in the checklist.
    Then I would use this…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Metrics for reporting needs to be selectable across a number of plans

In complicated situations where plans are being used, they will be used in parallel for a number of groups, in my situation 5 engineering teams, and then construction and field teams.
    The overall situation for the whole project then need to be able to read all the plans to produce stats, this would also mean that buckets, tags would have to be standardized across the group of Plans - which is in itself a good feature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. OST to PST Converter Software

To convert the overall data into new healthy PST file just download the InQuit OST to PST Converter software which greatly converts the entire data into PST and provides 100% accurate result. While the MS Outlook does not install in your system you can export OST data such as emails, inbox, sent the item, draft, delete-items, attachment, calendar, notes, task (To, Cc, Bcc, Date, From, Object and Time) into Outlook PST.
    This is the best function of this tool. It is the best replica for the conversion and the IT experts are making it’s for mainly this purpose. After the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. how to use stella edb email converter tool

Try stella edb email converter tool to convert all the edb file data in to pst file. stella edb email converter software convert all the edb mailbox items in to pst file. stella edb email converter software convert all the corrupted edb file data in to pst file. stella edb email converter tool convert all unmounted edb file data in to pst file. for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/exchange-edb-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gets the Endotracheal Tube from Mais India online.

If you want the best Endotracheal tube device,so please go and check our website- https://maisindia.com/endotracheal-tube

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be great to be able to sort/filter tasks by start date

Some of our tasks are due sooner however, we aren't able to start them until a certain date where the later ones can be started whenever so it would be great to be able to sort or filter off of start date. Or minimally have it available on the card along with the due date so you can see it without opening the task.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG: selecting text in the active comments box sometimes closes task

If you've written a status update in the comments box but not hit send yet, and you use the mouse to select the text (e.g. to copy and paste), if the mouse cursor goes outside the ticket boundary while holding the mouse button down, it closes the ticket window without saving the comments. I lose lots of update comments this way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. microsoft365.cpm/setup

Microsoft Store – you may follow another method rather than microsoft method, in case of Microsoft Store purchase . Download Microsoft Office 365 and install it after ensuring that your system meets basic Office 365 requirements.

https://soft365setup.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Planner - Feedback Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base